Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Shane vs Shaw
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
ChrisinNC
AzB Silver Member
ChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-20-2019, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo View Post
Haven't seen anything about this one on here. Should be an exciting fast paced match.

Attachment 525060
Is it just me, or does the +2 or -2 games point spread in a race to 100 and the -$130 / +120 money line seem to not make much sense? The money line indicates SVB is about a 5 to 4 favorite to win, but the 2 game spread in a race to 100 seems like a virtual tossup?

If I'm liking SVB to win this match, it makes much more sense to bet the spread and just figure he'll win by at least 3 games, whereas if I'm liking JS to win the match, no question that taking the favorable odds the money line is offering is the far better bet. I mean realistically, what are the chances JS is going to lose 100-99?

Last edited by ChrisinNC; 07-20-2019 at 08:11 PM.

shhh
Old
  (#17)
Tin Man
AzB Silver Member
Tin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond repute

shhh - 07-20-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisinNC View Post
Is it just me, or does the +2 or -2 games point spread in a race to 100 and the -$130 / +120 money line seem to not make much sense? The money line indicates SVB is about a 5 to 4 favorite to win, but the 2 game spread in a race to 100 seems like a virtual tossup?

If I'm liking SVB to win this match, it makes much more sense to bet the spread and just figure he'll win by at least 3 games, whereas if I'm liking JS to win the match, no question that taking the favorable odds the money line is offering is the far better bet. I mean realistically, what are the chances JS is going to lose 100-99?
Don't tap the glass!

Me thinks
Old
  (#18)
AkGuy
AzB Bronze Member
AkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond reputeAkGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Me thinks - 07-21-2019, 01:28 AM

They are both so good they could do it over and over and end up with a different winner.

But, hoping Shane smashes him!

Old
  (#19)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

07-21-2019, 02:54 PM

Who is Money Match Promotions? What event(s) have they done in the past?

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: