Episode 1 - The Pool Scientist and The Compulsionator

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You “came across” it?

lol

You and Spidey - my own fan club. I’m sure someday you’ll have real friends.

pj
chgo

Don't flatter yourself. It's more like and always been Pat Johnson looking in the mirror and saying "HOW DO I LOVE ME...LET ME COUNT THE WAYS."

Truth is, you're reviled by most others who see you for what you are and always have been. A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ (the blanks can be filled in with a lot of different descriptive words)

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
So, just more stirring up shit..........seems that’s is all,CTE users can do......just stir shit up.

At least my shit is related to pool.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You “came across” it?

lol

You and Spidey - my own fan club. I’m sure someday you’ll have real friends.

pj
chgo

You can rest assured I wasn't looking for anything about you and The Compulsonator.

I was not even using the search on AZB, I was on Google. If you notice, the link doesn't bring you to the "normal" AZB forum thread...it is the Google version.

I was searching for something pool related, and nothing to do with aiming, and that thread popped up.

Maybe you have so many thousand posts everywhere that the Google algorithms are your friend.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, just more stirring up shit..........seems that’s is all,CTE users can do......just stir shit up.

At least my shit is related to pool.

FWIW, I'm not a "CTE user", that I'm aware of.

I have played pool for more than 50 years and use a mix of everything, subconsciously.

I am AWARE of fractional aiming, CTE, ghost ball, and probably many other variations, but I don't call my aiming method any one thing. I just "AIM" using what my eyes and experience has taught me to believe is correct for the shot. I am usually right, but I miss like everyone else who ever played the game.

For the RECORD: There is NO method that is foolproof when humans are involved..