Donation Thread for the 2013 Kamui 14.1 Challenge

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Steve & Charlie:

As part of my celebration for a new employer (I work for HP now), I'm in for $200. PM me (here or in FB; or you have my email address, Steve) with the info to send it.

Very, very happy to help, and I look forward to seeing everyone there!
-Sean

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Rich and Sean we can't thank you enough and we can't wait to see you guys down there as always. This is unreal. Over the last few days we've seen more support than ever. Your faith in us and the event is just amazing.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hi Steve & Charlie:

As part of my celebration for a new employer (I work for HP now), I'm in for $200. PM me (here or in FB; or you have my email address, Steve) with the info to send it.

Very, very happy to help, and I look forward to seeing everyone there!
-Sean

Wow Sean thats fantastic. Thank You very much for all of your support !!

See Ya There !
-Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
We are very pleased to announce that Jacoby Custom Cues is once again sponsoring our event with a very generous offering of an amazing cue valued at $950.00 that will be raffled off during the event. please take a moment to vist their website to see many more of their works of art. www.jacobycustomcues.com

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys things are going great but we could still use a little help for those who might be interested. Let us know asap as the event is very quickly approaching.

Thanks so much everyone.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big thanks to Holden Chin from Raxx for his incredible contribution of $300.00 to the challenge. Guys the support we got this year from all of you has been amazing and we really can't wait to debut the new format.

If you or anyone else you know might be interested in helping us out with a cue or a monetary donation to the event it would be awesome so please let us know.

Thanks so much guys

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
That's awesome news !!!

Thanks so much Holden.

Makes me proud to call Raxx my home room !!

Steve

Last edited:

G&M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Charlie & Steve,

Sorry I'm late to respond. Have not been on the forum much lately. Mailing a check for $200 to Charlie tomorrow.

Good luck, and hope I can make it and see you at your event!

Take care,
Larry Moy

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hi Charlie & Steve,

Sorry I'm late to respond. Have not been on the forum much lately. Mailing a check for $200 to Charlie tomorrow.

Good luck, and hope I can make it and see you at your event!

Take care,
Larry Moy

Larry,

Thanks so much, that is so awesome of you !!!

We look forward to seeing you again, hope you can make it

-Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I just recieved word from our very own Bob Mills (wigglybridge) that he is making a very large generous contribution to the event.

Thank you very much Mr. Mills, we are very thankful to have your support.

as well along with everyone else that has helped out this year. without all this support that you have all given the event would not be possible.

Thanks So Much :thumbup:
-Steve

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Thanks again to everyone who has donated so far!! Expo is right around the corner!! Can't wait!!