JB stoops to new lows

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The duplicity behind what you say is stunning. The reality is that you have trampled over other people's reputations and businesses to accomplish your goals.

oh nonsense. look this is really simple. Jack has claimed I cannot make a case. his dealer claims I can't make a case. So not only will I prove I can but in order to insure it is not a pointless exercise the end result will be a new class of cases at affordable prices.

This IS the professional way to answer Jack's claim.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL! JB left Justis in the dust a long time ago!

In all reality, JB's Justis replica case should cost more than the original. It will outlive and have a superior interior.

A Justis case has never stood out to me, and the price is large! They all look the same, just some minor changes. For that amount of money I would prefer a custom case.

This thread has been an epic fail for the OP. It will probably lead a 100 people to buy a quality case at an unreal price. And will probably deter 20 customers from buying cases from his hero.
An Epic Fail. LMFAO Let me clue you in on a little secret , the thread has nothing to do with who's case is better , i

Swarbt119

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I for one love JB cases, not bashing any others, but I have owned a couple and I'm thinking about getting another one pretty soon. The quality compared to the price is a winner for me.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
An Epic Fail. LMFAO Let me clue you in on a little secret , the thread has nothing to do with who's case is better , i

Well it has little to do with whose case is better but you knew that already. Primarily though it is to show everyone that I can make a case. After all that is what Jack wanted to see.

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you get the look of a Justis with the unquestionably superior JB interior with equal quality leather and same level tooling for a fraction of the cost? Sounds like a no brainer.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you get the look of a Justis with the unquestionably superior JB interior with equal quality leather and same level tooling for a fraction of the cost? Sounds like a no brainer.

I expect better from someone wearing a Boston shirt:eek:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's what your thread has turned into genius! Some solid advertising in the main forum for JB Cases!

Well if that's the case then here is some advertising JB has made in other threads and there are many,many more similar to these. These are Public statements by John Barton himself on azbilliards. Barton has also stated that his mother was a drug dealer and he takes completely after her as she would slice my throat if she was around.I have that comment saved for the authorities.
Now what do all the Jb followers have to say about your hero now,do all of you jb fan club members like and agree with his comments about gays,Americans and life threatening violent comments.
Dont be mad at me for showing his comments he made them not me. Maybe it was his childhood as to why he acts like he does I don't know but all the comments he has made would tend for everyone to believe so.

Post # 170
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...12#post4202712

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Because the American Dream is dead and gays give the best head.

Post # 126

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=232108&page=9

I was ass-raped as a 10 year old.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I think you don't get it.

If anyone wants to bandsaw a Hercek and show it to the world and claim that they will build one like it then they should be free to do that.

Then they should proceed to do it. Has nothing to do with "throwing someone under the bus". It's called freedom to live and work as one pleases.

No one has a monopoly on anything creative. Hercek learned from Spain, Spain learned from Rambow by studying (copying) Rambow's splicing and making it better, according to Spain. Who did Rambow learn from?

Rambow spent his carreer making great CHEAP cues that everyone could afford for Brunswick and some more expensive ones for his customers. Why are you treating me any differently.

I do get it John, you already admitted this was another of your childish attempts to attack Justis... I mean, at what point can't you just sell your cases and leave the attacks out ?

yes, Hercek learned from Spain, thanks for the cue education.... though Hercek admired and respected Spain, and then took his cuemaking in an entire different direction that resulted in a 10 year waiting list.... I don't recall either of them constantly fighting with other cuemakers and trying to show them up....

And if someone took a Hercek and cut it up and said this is how you make a full splice cue, and how they were going to do the same for less, and there be many that would jump at the chance to buy one due to the reduced price...not one collector, but many would.... and I have no problem of you selling cheaply priced merchandise built in China, with poor customer service, little communication, delays, and the failure to answer emails in a timely fashion..... I mean, that is your business model, and it works for you.... but your constant bickering about Justis is just petty and pathetic.

Will you ever learn ? Is this the impression you really want for your business? If so, well played.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Well, unless JB builds it then it is $475... not quite a fraction of the cost :rolleyes:

kanecalgary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have that comment saved for the authorities.

I didn't take you for a guy who likes cheese ^^

I have read ALL the threads (even the deleted ones) Bobby. Yes JB is JB we all know how he is. You're the one who looks bad in the public eye now. All your bs, locksmith woofing, slander, and all your f***ed up comments are also online.

FTR, I only know both these individuals from what they type. I don't like the way either of them act.

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regardless of the drama I think it's super cool how JB is showing step by step case building in the YouTube videos...i find it very informative and enlightening and very neat of him to give this knowledge so freely...it's not like high end cuemakers post step by step videos of their craft for the general public. Just sayin :wink:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I do get it John, you already admitted this was another of your childish attempts to attack Justis... I mean, at what point can't you just sell your cases and leave the attacks out ?

Childish? Putting myself on video building a case, teaching the world how to build it and then offering the semi-production models for a reasonable price to the world is childish?

You have a different idea of childish than I do then. Is it personal? Yeah it is unfortunately. Guess what, sometimes in life motivation to do things doesn't always come from sitting in the lotus position dreaming of how to improve the world. Sometimes it comes from being challenged.

yes, Hercek learned from Spain, thanks for the cue education.... though Hercek admired and respected Spain, and then took his cuemaking in an entire different direction that resulted in a 10 year waiting list.... I don't recall either of them constantly fighting with other cuemakers and trying to show them up....

Cest' La Vie, this is what it is and if Jack didn't want to be "shown up" as you put it then he shouldn't have said I can't make a case and he should have told his biggest investor to cool it and not continue to attack me. Joel, like me is deeply respectful of the CRAFT. I constantly praise other maker's work and have a deep deep deep appreciation for what they do.

And since you are SO well versed in the history of cue making I suppose I don't need to remind you of the very public feud between George Balabushka and Frank Paradise. George was the consumate craftsman always looking to make a solid cue out of the best materials and Frank was someone who preferred flash over substance. Thus George didn't like it one bit if anyone ever said that Frank's cues were better than his. Famously we have the story of George being in the audience at a tournament and a player shooting with a Paradise had a loud crack every time he hit a ball and finally George couldn't stand it any more and said "Rodden vood" loud enough for everyone to hear.

To me Jack is the Frank Paradise of case making. I am CERTAINLY NOT the George Balabushka of case making though, that honor belongs to leather workers who are far better than me.

And if someone took a Hercek and cut it up and said this is how you make a full splice cue, and how they were going to do the same for less, and there be many that would jump at the chance to buy one due to the reduced price...not one collector,

Really? How would you know what collectors will or won't do? Be a real bummer if they missed out on the next Balabushka when the cues were low priced.

Do you think George Balabushka cared about collectors? I don't. I think he built cues for people to PLAY with and not for people to store. I think the person with the balls to cut up a Hercek or a Szamboti etc... for the purpose of learning how to build it and sell it for less should be commended and not condemned. The automobile was once thought to be ONLY a rich man's luxury. Henry Ford, the chief sponsor of assembly line production, made it so that every family could afford to own a car and transformed the world. He went his way and did things others said were unrealistic and even immoral and yet he proved that his ideas and concepts were right.

You can condemn me, I expected nothing less. I don't care because at the end of the day I will not only have proven my personal point but I will also have a case at a price point that allows more people to own a "luxury" leather case.

but many would.... and I have no problem of you selling cheaply priced merchandise built in China, with poor customer service, little communication, delays, and the failure to answer emails in a timely fashion..... I mean, that is your business model, and it works for you.... but your constant bickering about Justis is just petty and pathetic.

Customer service and communication can be fixed. I have people taking care of that now. All I care about is the quality of the products we make and answering the critics. Maybe you should direct your chastising to Jack, because after all he and his "investor" are the ones who claimed I can't build a case. I guess that's not petty? I don't think so, I think it's a pretty direct attack on another case maker, something you purport to dislike. Maybe you only dislike it when it comes from me?

Will you ever learn ? Is this the impression you really want for your business? If so, well played.

No, I will never learn to play by any rules that state I should shut up and allow others to defame my business and attack me personally as well as make comments about my wife that would get people into a violent altercation with a less restrained person than I am. Sorry I don't fit your model of the perfect human. The impression I want for my business is exactly the impression it's got, well built cases for a reasonable price. And the impression of me personally is one of a person who is not afraid to fight for what's right even if it makes some people uncomfortable.

Well, unless JB builds it then it is $475... not quite a fraction of the cost :rolleyes:

Anything less than the full price of a comparable Justis is a fraction of the cost.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have that comment saved for the authorities.

I didn't take you for a guy who likes cheese ^^

I have read ALL the threads (even the deleted ones) Bobby. Yes JB is JB we all know how he is. You're the one who looks bad in the public eye now. All your bs, locksmith woofing, slander, and all your f***ed up comments are also online.

FTR, I only know both these individuals from what they type. I don't like the way either of them act.

I like Cheese who said I didn't like cheese. Got plenty stored away. I agree that I have looked bad from some comments and its not my normal character at all and for everyone that actually knows me in the billiard world would certainly agree. I never said I have been proud about some of my comments over the years but it is what it is.
As for locksmith woofing I have no clue what or where that comes from. If you are referring to anything concerning any money matches involving Barton you are wrong on it than. I will post my money within 48 hours in cash to have the 2 challenge matches that Barton woofed at me about so there you go. You have never seen Barton to offer to post up first have you? That is his character behind a keyboard and in person.
As far as slander I never started anything with Barton as I only defended a 70 year old friend of mine that Barton threatened that make pool cases and myself from him attacking me first.barton started it as stated in his apology to the group of people he wrote on the main forum which only lasted a day anyways before he went back to his regular self.

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well if that's the case then here is some advertising JB has made in other threads and there are many,many more similar to these. These are Public statements by John Barton himself on azbilliards. Barton has also stated that his mother was a drug dealer and he takes completely after her as she would slice my throat if she was around.I have that comment saved for the authorities.
Now what do all the Jb followers have to say about your hero now,do all of you jb fan club members like and agree with his comments about gays,Americans and life threatening violent comments.
Dont be mad at me for showing his comments he made them not me. Maybe it was his childhood as to why he acts like he does I don't know but all the comments he has made would tend for everyone to believe so.

Post # 170
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...12#post4202712

Quote:
Because the American Dream is dead and gays give the best head.

Post # 126

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=232108&page=9

This has got to be the most ridiculous post I've ever read in my existence. "I've saved that for the authorities", really? You are that irritated by someone's business methods and comments on a forum you are saving things for the authorities? Cmon'...aren't you an adult? Who cares what John says that's politically incorrect, or his mother for that matter? If he is going to lose business over it that's his problem, and if you want him to lose business over things previously said then stop looking like a tool with your own posts. You sound like a cry baby. " I've got too much invested in JJ cases..blah blah"...I couldn't care less if you have 2 million invested in hot pink turtlenecks. Just because my favorite color is blue you are going to rat me to the authorities and whine like a child? Let John do his business. If he ruins it himself, that's on him...

As I said before. I own neither a jb case or a justis...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
This has got to be the most ridiculous post I've ever read in my existence. "I've saved that for the authorities", really? You are that irritated by someone's business methods and comments on a forum you are saving things for the authorities? Cmon'...aren't you an adult? Who cares what John says that's politically incorrect, or his mother for that matter? If he is going to lose business over it that's his problem, and if you want him to lose business over things previously said then stop looking like a tool with your own posts. You sound like a cry baby. " I've got too much invested in JJ cases..blah blah"...I couldn't care less if you have 2 million invested in hot pink turtlenecks. Just because my favorite color is blue you are going to rat me to the authorities and whine like a child? Let John do his business. If he ruins it himself, that's on him...

Not exactly sure what would be saved because I certainly never told anyone that I would slice their throat. I did say that my drug dealing momma would have because she was pretty volatile and didn't take it very well when people crossed her. For example the main instigator these days called my wife a $3 whore. That comment would have caused my mother to think of how she could leave someone staked out naked and bleeding deep in the everglades. She could be a mean woman sometimes.

Instead of getting violent like her I generally try to talk it out. I have offered the peace pipe to many on here and made my peace with them. A few others however prefer to not only hold a grudge but to take it to levels which would get them hurt if I were anything like my mom.

But I am not like her so the only action I will take is to channel my frustration into motivation to make a better case and make money off of that. Just like Jack Justis channeled his impatience with Jay Flowers' delivery time of 8 weeks into making a better case. That's how Justis cases were born and it's how the Justis Replica Series or JR Cases are being hatched.

Got to go, new video time.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member

The only thing I was quoting to save for the authorities is the comments Barton said about slicing my throat and nothing else. I don't care that he hates Americans.I don't care that about his gay comments and certainly didn't needto hear about his problems about he said what happened to him when he was a 10 yr.old.
As much as it may seem I don't want him to go out of business and if his company doesn't ever make enough money to make their payroll or pay for shop materials that's on him and not on anyone on azbilliards from arguing with him.
I assure you when he was barred every time (which was many times) no one even mentioned his name until he broke the rules and made many alias names to continue to make posts and comments to start up arguments under different user names.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.