Pool in Space!

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
I think the rent on the Moon is pretty cheap right now. Is there hope for Pool in Space?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the rent on the Moon is pretty cheap right now. Is there hope for Pool in Space?

4N_tmi.gif

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
At one/sixth gravity, ANYBODY can jump full length with a Meucci.

Dude....You can’t have jump cues in space....just like on the dam airplanes on that ol raggedy smooshed sphere, Earth

Plus we don’t play pool there we play
6cushion....with alien ivory balls in white light they turn greys into black....in the dark they glow orange to red.

They heavier than tungsten and we don’t wear no helmets or pads, walls are slate with a layer of that diamond rain found on and around Uranus.....not to be confused with the smelly your version.

Galaxy class can score .13579 pts/inning, bonus of 29pts if no personal injury or lost space time collisions during games. Race is generally to 30 pts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Dude....You can’t have jump cues in space....just like on the dam airplanes on that ol raggedy smooshed sphere, Earth

Plus we don’t play pool there we play
6cushion....with alien ivory balls in white light they turn greys into black....in the dark they glow orange to red.

They heavier than tungsten and we don’t wear no helmets or pads, walls are slate with a layer of that diamond rain found on and around Uranus.....not to be confused with the smelly your version.

Galaxy class can score .13579 pts/inning, bonus of 29pts if no personal injury or lost space time collisions during games. Race is generally to 30 pts.

Ummmmm... lotta acid in the 60s, huh? :yeah:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
That Aldrin and Collins....both of them....all thumbs. That Armstrong got the 7 last 3 too

Uh, Houston, we have a problem. We're having trouble jumping full table with the Meucci. Are we a still a go for mission? Please advise...

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Ummmmm... lotta acid in the 60s, huh? :yeah:

No its just creative writing silly....Hell to get into LSMSA I had to write a short story about how I got into Lsmsa using a chicken breast a spatula and a lightsaber as the main items I used to get into the place......

Its shrooming time just about tho lol

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Uh, Houston, we have a problem. We're having trouble jumping full table with the Meucci. Are we a still a go for mission? Please advise...

We got a meucci up there it’s the broom handle and plunger as well

Michael Andros

Silver Member
No its just creative writing silly....Hell to get into LSMSA I had to write a short story about how I got into Lsmsa using a chicken breast a spatula and a lightsaber as the main items I used to get into the place......

Its shrooming time just about tho lol

( fingers in ears ) nyah nyah nah nah nah nahhhhhh not listeningggggg NOT LISTENINGGGGGG!!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Soooo.....I went into the game room of a pool hall near Vallis Planck ....
....all they had was...

7D550F30-DFF4-48FF-8A06-01C5656BB27F.jpeg

:banghead:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Best ask Max about all this before getting too pumped up....heh :p

Then, once you've gotten it established, you'll need to be on the lookout for Trumps Space Force, heh

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
( fingers in ears ) nyah nyah nah nah nah nahhhhhh not listeningggggg NOT LISTENINGGGGGG!!!

Not so long long ago in a far away far away plot of land next to where Lemaire hung that cat.

I was popping a squat under my favorite tree Eating me a sammich. You’ve had em. Dem old dry chicken breast you got to use all your teeth to chew, comme cas. My momma made me dat....she’s real nice her but I hope she don’t see dat bahbin look on ma face. Baw, I says to ma self, it taste like she cooked dat on a lightsaba....and couldn’t find her spatula....and wuz too afraid to flip da sum betch.

I tru dat away me since I knew I didn’t have any floss and just about 5 wraps left to dat roll of Teflon tape.

So we jumped on da road and got some Raisin Caine’s and she dropped me off at school like dat, didn’t even get down. She waited till she got home her. Got down a whole gallon of sangria and lavished ca cest silence.....

The end.