Shane vs nick utube link

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have the time stamp of a bank Shane made... I think it was cross side, and then went straight up and down the table with the CB to get in a super tight position spot?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Anyone have the time stamp of a bank Shane made... I think it was cross side, and then went straight up and down the table with the CB to get in a super tight position spot?

I saw that this morning and I did make note of the time. I was amazed that the folks watching did not clap. I was clapping and was not even there.

Go here> 1:10

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I'm watching this again. SVB at his finest.

Nick

Yep Ko has absolutely no chance against that type of speed. The money line on that match is going to need to be huge for people to get action betting on SVB. SVB owns winner breaks 10-ball.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw that this morning and I did make note of the time. I was amazed that the folks watching did not clap. I was clapping and was not even there.

Go here> 1:10

Yes, that was it. Thanks! It looks like Shane was trying to get the CB in the center of the table, to play the 2 in the left corner instead of the right corner. But it worked out great anyway, lol.