WTB 9 Foot GC or Diamond CASH!!!~~~~~~~~~

Glamb

Registered
WTB ~~~~~~~~~9 foot GC IV or III or Diamond Pro. I live in SW Michigan and am willing to travel or pay for delivery if price is right. Please send pics and offers. I have Cash.

Greg

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I've got a brunswick GC4 with 8 years of play on it, it has a few dings/marres in apron but nothing serious it is a very solid table and plays great.

Table is disassembled in storage.

$2100.00 local pick-up only.

Rob.M

JohnnyFlash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have pmd you twice and replied to this thread 3 times now. I guess you dont want one too bad. I have given you my cell number as well.

gamalier lozada

Registered
Contact Bill @ Ultimate Billiards in FL. He have a couple Diamond Tables and lights for sale. He might be able to ship it for the right price. His phone number is 772-418-7075 or just visit www.ultimate-billiards.com I talked to him 2 days ago and he told me that if I knew someone looking for a Diamond table that he still have a couple for sale.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Where at is SW MICHIGAN?. I might have a GC3 refinished,power coated castings and rebuilt rails available to be delivered and set up with new simonis for $3000.
This table looks better than showroom model.

Rob.M

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Brunswick Anniversary?

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,300
Last edited:

Glamb

Registered
Rob - Battle Creek, again send Pics?

DTL - that's a beautiful Table, bigger pockets then I want. Nice run out in the video too!