The most impressive shot in the Mosconi Cup

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
How about that jump shot Shane made just to keep USA in the game??

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely Albin's kick on the two. Timer was beeping, pressure was on and he hit the cue ball so hard it got air off of the top rail and still hit perfectly.

Mousa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure genipool14 will make a montage with all the super shots! That will make it easier to decide I guess! :cool:

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Best shot was sky's multiple banks in the last match! The Albin's kick was hit and hope actually he intended to move the cueball on the other side of the table after impact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
There were a lot of incredible shots, but Boyes' jump/draw was the one that really sticks out to me.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
boyes jump shot full cue and draw down table

Yup, the Boyes jump draw is among the best shots ever played in a Mosconi Cup, and that's my pick. Number two was Albin's kick that beat Skyler in the Mosconi ending double hill affair. Number three was Shane's double hill carom on Day 2 to end the session. Number four is Albin's jump in to beat Dechaine in a hotly contested match. Shane's jump in on day four was a super clutch shot, but was surely three out of ten at this level, and is number five on my list.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Personally, I believe Albin's kick on the 2 ball and getting shape on the three ball was more difficult than Boyes' jump draw shot even though the jump-draw shot was pretty nice.

I kind of liked Shane's 2 ball long distance shot caroming into the 9 ball because he had to put draw on the cue ball in order to hit the top part of the nine ball.

JoeyA

kybanks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really

Lmao...how can anyone say that Albins shot was that good..he shot the shot at warp break speed intending to make a hit and hopefully slop it in somewhere??? The cue ball jumped off the end rail..if any of you all think that's where he intended to make it tell him he's got action shooting it that hard I'll set it up and give him 500 every time he makes it in that corner and him give me a 100 every time he misses...lmao that's a joke

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lmao...how can anyone say that Albins shot was that good..he shot the shot at warp break speed intending to make a hit and hopefully slop it in somewhere??? The cue ball jumped off the end rail..if any of you all think that's where he intended to make it tell him he's got action shooting it that hard I'll set it up and give him 500 every time he makes it in that corner and him give me a 100 every time he misses...lmao that's a joke

B5BSVqH.png

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB's carom were cool. He played it two way shot also. Trying bank combo from carom same time and that were probably 75% shot ... I believe that was reason to try carom 9-also..