LOCK & LOAD vs The Honey Badger

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
That's right ....the rumor is as always Lock can't get no action, no one wants to play BUT today while out doing my appointed duties I ran upon a shirt that said " The Honey Badger don't care , The Honey Badger don't give a sh@t ..." After doing a bit of research I found out that the Honey Badger really is a bad a** .Seems to me that the Honey Badger should be someones nick name in pool and that should be one of the most coveted names in the pool scene .Perhaps even if I would get off my butt and play more I could be happy being called the Honey Badger .
Honey-Badger-BAMF.jpg

honey-badger-takes.jpg

badger 1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Lock ,you know I am just joking around here but that honey badger is a bamf !!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
You guys have some interesting nicknames...Blocked and Bloated, Honey Badger, The Bishop.

All I know is that when the Rump Ranger and Turd Burgler show up, I'm outta there.

Eric

champ2107

Banned
i was listening to the radio the other day and the dj kept saying "the honey badger fears no man!" lol im guessing this some sort of a chuck norris kind of thing? lol

Last edited:

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
My son was reading The Pleasure of Small Motions last night. At the start it compares a robot to a human. The book mentions that the robot don't care. My son says hey dad I found the honey badger!

I too have thought this would be a good nick for someone. However, I applied to a person who takes any and all action....no matter how ill advised. An old friend of mine comes to mind (T.B.). He took on more bad bets than anyone I have ever known. It was always fun to see him win when he was not supposed to though! Kinda like watching a honey badger tear up something he ain't supposed to!

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Thought I posted the youtube link? It shows up on my desk top but not my phone?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
You guys have some interesting nicknames...Blocked and Bloated, Honey Badger, The Bishop.

All I know is that when the Rump Ranger and Turd Burgler show up, I'm outta there.

Eric

Yup, and you got "BigTruck" as well, with that iconic logo artwork that includes what appears to be a volcanic-acne-faced trucker.

Quite a family of similar-motif nicknames there. "Eewww!" :p :D

-Sean

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Eric

Mr. Eric,
Have I ever called you out of your name?
Many Regards,
Lock N load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's right ....the rumor is as always Lock can't get no action, no one wants to play BUT today while out doing my appointed duties I ran upon a shirt that said " The Honey Badger don't care , The Honey Badger don't give a sh@t ..." After doing a bit of research I found out that the Honey Badger really is a bad a** .Seems to me that the Honey Badger should be someones nick name in pool and that should be one of the most coveted names in the pool scene .Perhaps even if I would get off my butt and play more I could be happy being called the Honey Badger .
View attachment 236943

View attachment 236944

View attachment 236945

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Lock ,you know I am just joking around here but that honey badger is a bamf !!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mr. Matt90,
I realize you are joking. After all you are my good friend, for a long time. Thanks.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was wondering where that stupid pistachio commercial came from. Never made sense...until now...thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, what makes it even more hysterical is when you google Honey Badger. The narrator is reading much of his skit right off of Wikipedia, if I remember correctly. Just about everything he says about honey badgers is dead-on accurate, just, in a flaming sorta way.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
perhaps a new lock name ?

Yeah, what makes it even more hysterical is when you google Honey Badger. The narrator is reading much of his skit right off of Wikipedia, if I remember correctly. Just about everything he says about honey badgers is dead-on accurate, just, in a flaming sorta way.

Stock Lock ,How do you like it Jude ? Of course we would have to get the presidents thoughts as well.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stock Lock ,How do you like it Jude ? Of course we would have to get the presidents thoughts as well.

I always thought with a first name like Jude, I would never need a nickname! I guess I was wrong. It'll never stick but good luck.