"CTE" South Carolina to Shreveport La

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clearly won what?

Once again claims are made with no support. Prove it use is widespread. I know for a fact where I play and those I play have never heard of it.

You know more and more are using it every week how?

Once again it's not the system but the claims, as in the above quote, and attitude that there some kinda battle over what I have no idea, that are the core issue, not CTE system in itself.

There are more that find CTE useless than those that find it useful. Of course I have no proof which makes my statement just as valid as yours about CTE widespread use.

The naysayers have won.

Really. Stan, Landon, Stevie all teach pro one. Stan averages 2 or 3 students a week.
Randy G. Scott Lee Tom Simpkins(spelling not sure) all teach there own versions of it.
It has been taught by most of these guys going on 10 years now.
I think thousands are an understatement.
CLAIM PROVEN

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Already out of line

I call bullshit here. There are no unnecessary thoughts at the table. In fact aiming has become much much easier as i look at the same thing all the time. No more guesswork.
One customer wanted a refund, LOU, and he wanted it before he even bought it. Absolutely no credibility from him.
And no it didn't need a lot of tweaking. CTE worked from day one. Stan has only added more and more of FREE SUPPORT to the term he describes as VISUAL INTELLIGENCE.

Here you go. You start with a chip on your shoulder basically because you really don't have anywhere to go.....let see....Added more free support.....to the term describes as Visual Intelligence...ok..considering just that much.

Just the idea that it needs free support should be an indication of something amiss.

Visual Intelligence should be something acquired and describable. If its not then its not clearly seen and its unintelligible almost to the point of non-existent.

Im not saying you cant have it even after that because you can and you do have a defined PSR and is supposed to put you right but if you don't land on it perfectly for whatever reason, how do you know how to tweak yourself right?

Youre in the same place now that you were with the Ghost Ball.

Nice marketing plan I will give you that and the fact that instructors are teaching their own versions of it, notable....why? Im sure there is a reason.

Before I go on let me say this much.

I could care less about this argument but when something is something it just is.

I could care less of the war was won and you guys won it, but that isn't the case at all because we all start out playing the same way and we end up where we do because of practice and because of desire to improve. Some of us buy an Aiming System that helps us on our way. You have yours, I have mine and the customer should be the judge. I find it odd that you the customer are so engaged when you should be more concerned with playing pool. So what is this argument really about?

Do you ever think about that? Do you have to win? or are you defending something that has a problem that other people note and why do they have a problem with it?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here you go. You start with a chip on your shoulder basically because you really don't have anywhere to go.....let see....Added more free support.....to the term describes as Visual Intelligence...ok..considering just that much.

Just the idea that it needs free support should be an indication of something amiss.

Visual Intelligence should be something acquired and describable. If its not then its not clearly seen and its unintelligible almost to the point of non-existent.

Im not saying you cant have it even after that because you can and you do have a defined PSR and is supposed to put you right but if you don't land on it perfectly for whatever reason, how do you know how to tweak yourself right?

Youre in the same place now that you were with the Ghost Ball.

Nice marketing plan I will give you that and the fact that instructors are teaching their own versions of it, notable....why? Im sure there is a reason.

Before I go on let me say this much.

I could care less about this argument but when something is something it just is.

I could care less of the war was won and you guys won it, but that isn't the case at all because we all start out playing the same way and we end up where we do because of practice and because of desire to improve. Some of us buy an Aiming System that helps us on our way. You have yours, I have mine and the customer should be the judge. I find it odd that you the customer are so engaged when you should be more concerned with playing pool. So what is this argument really about?

Do you ever think about that? Do you have to win? or are you defending something that has a problem that other people note and why do they have a problem with it?

This is so funny. Man u missed your calling. I use my system and i play pool.
You however are on here arguing about something you don't even use.
WHY IS THAT. Oh that's right. You have a book for beginner's you are trying to sell.
It all makes sense now

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Spin the Rock

This is so funny. Man u missed your calling. I use my system and i play pool.
You however are on here arguing about something you don't even use.
WHY IS THAT. Oh that's right. You have a book for beginner's you are trying to sell.
It all makes sense now

No the people that my material helps most are people who have been playing a long time and have hit a wall. Most of us start the out the same way and when we hit a wall then we start looking for help.

A clear indication of how well my book and the corresponding information works is demonstrated in the fact that its followed up by a plan to spin the rock with it.

That says a lot more than anything else I can say. That's all the advice I give, not on the shot system only on the spin. So is that beginner material or did you start out spinning your rock?

pablocruz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No the people that my material helps most are people who have been playing a long time and have hit a wall. Most of us start the out the same way and when we hit a wall then we start looking for help.

A clear indication of how well my book and the corresponding information works is demonstrated in the fact that its followed up by a plan to spin the rock with it.

That says a lot more than anything else I can say. That's all the advice I give, not on the shot system only on the spin. So is that beginner material or did you start out spinning your rock?

Your material uses phrases such as"visualize," and "imaginary ball," "learn to use depth perception," "as you learn this skill" and "the angles change but the system does not."

Much on the same lines that Stan teaches minus the imaginary ball

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Similariites will exist regardless

Your material uses phrases such as"visualize," and "imaginary ball," "learn to use depth perception," "as you learn this skill" and "the angles change but the system does not."

Much on the same lines that Stan teaches minus the imaginary ball

Since we are all playing pool Im sure similarities will exist along several lines however I do provide a clue system by which to arrive at the players conclusion using his natural depth perception which he has to learn to develop first on easy shots to more advanced angles.

What I develop is visual skill, natural skill and by using markers/clues that I give I provide a way for people to develop that without having so many questions.

That is exactly what I wanted to convey. Once you get the visual information the system leads you to then learning to spin the rock is the next logical step for any player to learn.

A guide or some help with that one key skill makes a players shot making experience more whole and allows him to become a better overall player.

The hate here between the camps, the open attacks, the belittling of peoples material is nearly crazy.

Right now its on me and its in part because of the fact that I didn't want to just take it on the chin after a personal attack and here come the CTE minions right on me. Hey its all good, do you guys have a protocol or a system of parallel adjustments tailored for your Aiming System?........I do....and it will crossover and help anyone that wants some help.

I think that is a pretty good value in my book.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I started very young playing so maybe i did maybe i didn't, can't remember.
What i know now is that only beginner's can't spin there rock so i guess you are here to help beginners move up a level. What will your next book after that be? Speed control, position, banks, strategy

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since we are all playing pool Im sure similarities will exist along several lines however I do provide a clue system by which to arrive at the players conclusion using his natural depth perception which he has to learn to develop first on easy shots to more advanced angles.

What I develop is visual skill, natural skill and by using markers/clues that I give I provide a way for people to develop that without having so many questions.

That is exactly what I wanted to convey. Once you get the visual information the system leads you to then learning to spin the rock is the next logical step for any player to learn.

A guide or some help with that one key skill makes a players shot making experience more whole and allows him to become a better overall player.

The hate here between the camps, the open attacks, the belittling of peoples material is nearly crazy.

Right now its on me and its in part because of the fact that I didn't want to just take it on the chin after a personal attack and here come the CTE minions right on me. Hey its all good, do you guys have a protocol or a system of parallel adjustments tailored for your Aiming System?........I do....and it will crossover and help anyone that wants some help.

I think that is a pretty good value in my book.

Curious now as to where you are in your pool journey. What level player are you, if you don't mind me asking.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Future Books

I started very young playing so maybe i did maybe i didn't, can't remember.
What i know now is that only beginner's can't spin there rock so i guess you are here to help beginners move up a level. What will your next book after that be? Speed control, position, banks, strategy

There are a lot of people that know little about spinning their ball and not just beginners. Its a skill with several parts and those parts haven't been written about. I will likely include anything else pool I intend to write about in a rewrite or give it away free with the purchase of my system book like I am doing now with my assistance on English and Spin. I get more pleasure out of playing these days and there is a tournament starting on the table I play on every time I show up. I get to name the time and place too. I do pool because I love the game. Its more about making some friends, helping some people and seeing more customers come into the rooms I play in actually. Im concerned with the sport and if I have a chance I will do some work along those lines but Im retired. I kind of like doing what I want and not punching the clock.. Between that and getting back in shape, spending some time with my family, working on the house etc.. hey that's enough.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
One Pocket Player now mostly

Curious now as to where you are in your pool journey. What level player are you, if you don't mind me asking.

My latest is One Pocket I think Strawberry Brooks said "its the disease for which there is no cure," that would be where I am. People say I play well. I just love the game and have always loved the game all of them. I like strategy games most of all. I play rotation games like everyone and I run out like most if I move right. Moving right is more of the game than anything. Shot making is only a piece.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Organic Natural Aiming

New book.
When will it be available?

Been playing since '63. Use back of the OB for aiming. It wasn't until I purchased your books that the answer to aiming was right there if front of me all these years and I was too blind to see it and until someone points it out to you, you probably won't see it. :wink:

Thanks Robin

John

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Organic Aiming is a term

New book.
When will it be available?

Been playing since '63. Use back of the OB for aiming. It wasn't until I purchased your books that the answer to aiming was right there if front of me all these years and I was too blind to see it and until someone points it out to you, you probably won't see it. :wink:

Thanks Robin

John

Thank you John,

The terms Organic Aiming are terms I found recently when I asked someone who was a natural feel player how he viewed shot making. I think it describes very well how I view and approach it. It Organic meaning nothing extra added to confuse. I liked it very much and have adopted it as the type of Aiming I represent.

I have had several people that Ive told your trick to that were having trouble hitting the ball right, the one you told me and its worked for nearly all of them. My being left eye dominant I would have never thought that would work the way it does for me but its surely made a big difference on long straight ins.

Thanks again.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you John,

The terms Organic Aiming are terms I found recently when I asked someone who was a natural feel player how he viewed shot making. I think it describes very well how I view and approach it. It Organic meaning nothing extra added to confuse. I liked it very much and have adopted it as the type of Aiming I represent.

I have had several people that Ive told your trick to that were having trouble hitting the ball right, the one you told me and its worked for nearly all of them. My being left eye dominant I would have never thought that would work the way it does for me but its surely made a big difference on long straight ins.

Thanks again.

PM sent.

John