Shane and Mika

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw something posted about Shane and Mika matching up.
Has something really been set up, or is it just wishful thinking?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I saw something posted about Shane and Mika matching up.
Has something really been set up, or is it just wishful thinking?

Highly doubtful. I've been over here with these guys the last ten days and haven't heard a thing about it. Of course a challenge match is always a possibility. I'll ask today.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I would also love to see this!!!

Earlier today I was thinking about Mika being world 10 ball champion multiple times over, wonder how a Mika vs. Hatch match would go? I have not idea how Mika does on longer races, but Dennis seems like he is unbeatable right now!!!

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane And Mika

I wonder what the line would be on this match up? I would think most people would be betting even.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All it would take is someone to stake Mika for at least 10K, Shane's money is already posted!

Mars is the friggin man!

Mika.....has been winning everything Shane won last year.....could be the "Alex v Shane " of 2010!

I'm on board for $25 PPV TAR!

where.....when?
!

G.

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
All it would take is someone to stake Mika for at least 10K, Shane's money is already posted!

That's what I'm talking about...lets get the ball rolling:smile: Someone get on the phone with Mika's people.

10 ball race to a 100 for 10k

Mantool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about making this happen at the Derby City Classic??????

Shane had a great 10ball match against Efren last year, how bout keeping the tradition alive and playing Mika!!!!!!!

JJsooted

Become a fan...
Silver Member
Derby City

What about making this happen at the Derby City Classic??????

Shane had a great 10ball match against Efren last year, how bout keeping the tradition alive and playing Mika!!!!!!!

Shane wont be attending the derby this year due to a scheduling conflict. I dont remember where, but I believe he will be out of the country.

Mantool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane wont be attending the derby this year due to a scheduling conflict. I dont remember where, but I believe he will be out of the country.

WHAT!

This is not good news. Shane goes together with the Derby like peanut butter goes with jelly.

JJsooted

Become a fan...
Silver Member
WHAT!

This is not good news. Shane goes together with the Derby like peanut butter goes with jelly.

Well we were supposed to go pheasant hunting this weekend and he isnt going to be able to. So we were then talking about the Reno bar table trny since I went last year but will not be going this year. Instead I told him I would just go to the derby and he said he wont be able to be there because of another trny somewhere. I would be able to provide better details but it was 4am here when I heard my instant messenger going off with him waking me up to shoot the breeze about the scene in Manila. Seems like it was a team thing in Asia. I will post again with clarification if possible.

Jay

billiardspro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well we were supposed to go pheasant hunting this weekend and he isnt going to be able to. So we were then talking about the Reno bar table trny since I went last year but will not be going this year. Instead I told him I would just go to the derby and he said he wont be able to be there because of another trny somewhere. I would be able to provide better details but it was 4am here when I heard my instant messenger going off with him waking me up to shoot the breeze about the scene in Manila. Seems like it was a team thing in Asia. I will post again with clarification if possible.

Jay

I call bulls--t i think you been drinking...lol j/k but i hope your wrong