Still can't upload photos

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So, as the title says I can't upload photos but see some can. Hope this will be resolved.
Thanks
Kindest regards

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
How are you trying to upload them? Are you clicking on manage attachments when making a post? What happens when you try?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Just testing. Uploading image I saved to my computer, using manage attachments. Seems to be working, unless you can't see it?

Attachments

• crane.jpg
    crane.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 304

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, manage attachment and when I click to upload them it shows.....Upload error !
And this happens with all photos!

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For example it allows me to upload some downloaded photos but none of mine that I took with camera doesn't. Even those that I uploaded before.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I suspect you are over the file size limit. Try something small. How big are the files?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the same problem. I think they lowered the file size. :-( I uploaded the pics I wanted to the imgr app and downloaded that pic to my camera roll. When I added the smaller pic it worked.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I haven't tried it since this morning but I couldn't upload pics and the pics for my cues for sale disappeared

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
My hi-resolution pic's used to work and would automatically convert to lower resolution but it isn't working.
Looks like I will be going back to 3rd party hosting, which is a pain.
At least I can upload some hi-res pic's, but everything had been working fine, and the pic's were adequate

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Me too. I can't upload any of photos which I taken but only that are in low resolution which went thru Messenger, Whatsap or so. And yes, this was done automatically before....no matter howbig my photos were.
I can't upload any photo that I alreaddy had uploaded before.

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi,

yep, now it looks like you have to crop/resize the pics to keep them under the size limit, prior to upload them . Then it works ...

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This was working really well before and actually some of pics are not that big...these I am trying to upload are between 2.5 to 5.5 MB.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Manage Attachments always worked with Large Document size, as long as you didn't have more than four pictures. I'll try to see if it still works.

All the best,
WW

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Let's see if this works, Large Document size.

All the best,
WW

Attachments

• 20121025_200945.jpg
    20121025_200945.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 106

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
This was working really well before and actually some of pics are not that big...these I am trying to upload are between 2.5 to 5.5 MB.

I think that's way too big. I also had trouble uploading pics that large. It may be something like 100K max. There is a way to downsize them, but I don't really know how. Someone helped me before.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Pics

I was having issues last night with uploading pictures, tried today and photos uploaded with no problems.

Rob.M