What a great cue ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 300

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am glad this was bumped. Two of the my favorite Szamboti's ever! Looking strong.
phil:)

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what great looking Szamboti cues

Barry is making one for me and himself right now
I am excited to be getting what may be my last one

I wish I had kept them all,yours are as pretty as any

Barry is really great as his father before him

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Truly gorgeous cues.................the ebony one is magnificent, but my favorite Szams are the fancy rosewood on rosewood ones. Your may have the nicest. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Best,
JimmyK

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barry makes amazing pool cues.........I would love to own one of his cues..........Classic Cues has a couple listed for sale that are gems.
Additionally, they also has the amazing GTB cue. I can't wait to see Dean's cue from Barry. Dean has excellent taste in cue designs.

This is not a critique but I am curious to know if anyone has encountered one of Barry's cues that was under 19 ounces. All of his cues
I've spotted for sale have been mid-19 ounces. And surprisingly, it didn't matter whether the cue's joint was ivory or piloted steel either.

Matt B.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Barry makes amazing pool cues.........I would love to own one of his cues..........Classic Cues has a couple listed for sale that are gems.
Additionally, they also has the amazing GTB cue. I can't wait to see Dean's cue from Barry. Dean has excellent taste in cue designs.

This is not a critique but I am curious to know if anyone has encountered one of Barry's cues that was under 19 ounces. All of his cues
I've spotted for sale have been mid-19 ounces. And surprisingly, it didn't matter whether the cue's joint was ivory or piloted steel either.

Matt B.

Must have forgot about one of mine..18.7 oz with either shaft (4.1 each shaft)...Piloted Ivory and perfectly balanced

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stunning Szambotis!

Kam, can you give us a breakdown of what is happening in HK?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would suggest these cues are among the top 50 cues

Barry and his dad are synonomous withbeauty,taste,elegance
style and groovy