Yep. See and shoot:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNPz_CEszE

Where’s your video, Randy?

Lou Figueroa

Which one would you like Lou?
Just Google my name and you will see some vids
made in the 90's.

Never got around to an aiming vid, I still stand by my original
toughts that all aiming systems should be taught "hands on".

Remember, I have used Hal Houles CTE for 30 years in my
personal game. Not every student will understand CTE.

Happy New Year Lou
randyg

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice psychology there. Challenge the moderator to prove you wrong hoping I get a long ban for defending someone who is getting bashed for no apparent reason. Fact is I haven't even mentioned Stan or CTE in many months. Maybe once??? I'll delete my reference to Stan, OK? Let's see if you do the same or if you just want the issue to stay alive like a liberal using something like immigration to beat over a conservative's head at election time. I'll check back later today and see if you leave it up, lol.

Oh, and bbb seems to be a real charming guy. Here's a recent post that has a lot to do with Stan:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6293166&postcount=79

At least you are consistent in that you never contribute anything constructive to AZ other than sniping at people in this forum. It's CTE 24/7 with you and if anybody disagrees then you attack them. It seems to be OK for you to do that but those of us who actually understand science usually get the worst of it eventually. That said, I said what I think was appropriate and I'm done discussing it with you. bbb seems to have taken it all back, I guess.

You are really something. Why don't you just get over your BUTTHURT about Stan and CTE.

You and everyone else knows that there was no justification to even bring up CTE in this thread. As I stated the OP doesn't use it, and never referenced it. It's just plain to see your BUTTHURT can't leave it alone.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great, maybe you can explain it.... Where in the pocket does CTE aim the OB? IF it's "an aiming" system, it has to have one aim the OB somewhere. Please tell me.

CTE is center pocket aiming. How's that and what does this question have to do with the OP

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely right on. SHAPE for the next ball is the hardest part. Who cares if you can MAKE a ball using some sort of aiming system. Maybe for the 9 in 9 ball or 10 in 10 ball but for the rest of the balls, where the CB goes is as important. This is why center of the pocket will not work many many times. But, this is an AIMING column and not a SHAPE column. But, I have to wonder if "an aiming system" has the ball into the center of the pocket? And if so, how do you compensate for a 1 or a 5 on the pocket? I am not a teacher but I can give you hundreds of shots where the middle will not work.

So you don't think little adjustments can't be made to hit different parts of the pocket with CTE. What a joke you are.
By the way. IMO races to 7 with similar caliber players often come down to whether or not 3 or 4 shots are made, i'd rather be the one making those shots center pocket as opposed to the one hanging them on a tight table trying to shoot a 2

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At least you are consistent in that you never contribute anything constructive to AZ other than sniping at people in this forum. It's CTE 24/7 with you and if anybody disagrees then you attack them. It seems to be OK for you to do that but those of us who actually understand science usually get the worst of it eventually. .

LMAO. Oh i used to contribute quite a bit and still do in PM's with people that truly are interested. The constant attacks by want to be know it alls, like yourself, has made the public sharing of information on here useless.

You are only here to bash CTE and Stan at every opportunity, even in this thread where the OP stated nothing about CTE but you had to jump right in and bring it up. That's borderline obsession behavior.

And what do you contribute? I mean you love poolology and bring it up as much as you can. BUT you can't or won't describe it, or how to use it. Last i heard you only read a few pages of the book and do not ever use it. But it is the best thing since sliced bread is it not. Have a nice day protected one

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
patrick
i am not kidding, i am serious and not trolling
i am not aware of videos or articles on pocketing balls that dont give some kind of system for aiming.
i am not aware of a see the shot and shoot material
if they are out there i ask again for you to educate me and provide one.(or as many as you would like )
thanks in advance
You're asking for the system steps for not using a system. (Hint: there are none.)

pj
chgo

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Deleted.....Nothing substantial to aiming here.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I realize this is not a large sample size but in lou’s thread asking people about aiming systems they know and what do they use if anyone besides Lou mentioned just see the shot and shoot it it was not a lot of people on a percentage or absolute basis
Except for that youtube parody on aiming “put it in the hole “ i havent seen anything written about it either
I dont find it on dr daves site either
If you have a link to some articles on it
As a student of the game i would like to read them or videos if available
Since you said above you think many players see and shoot without a system
How many?

patrick
i am not kidding, i am serious and not trolling
i am not aware of videos or articles on pocketing balls that dont give some kind of system for aiming.
i am not aware of a see the shot and shoot material
if they are out there i ask again for you to educate me and provide one.(or as many as you would like )
thanks in advance

You're asking for the system steps for not using a system. (Hint: there are none.)

pj
chgo
i got the hint
THERE ARE NONE ie articles or videos on see and shoot no system aiming
thats what i said in the first place
i hope i have answered your questions to your satisfaction...:)

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
i got the hint
THERE ARE NONE ie articles or videos on see and shoot no system aiming
thats what i said in the first place
i hope i have answered your questions to your satisfaction...:)
Uh... sure.

pj <- questions?
chgo

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMAO. Oh i used to contribute quite a bit and still do in PM's with people that truly are interested. The constant attacks by want to be know it alls, like yourself, has made the public sharing of information on here useless.

You are only here to bash CTE and Stan at every opportunity, even in this thread where the OP stated nothing about CTE but you had to jump right in and bring it up. That's borderline obsession behavior.

And what do you contribute? I mean you love poolology and bring it up as much as you can. BUT you can't or won't describe it, or how to use it. Last i heard you only read a few pages of the book and do not ever use it. But it is the best thing since sliced bread is it not. Have a nice day protected one

This post reminds me that there are a lot of words you don't understand, like objective and subjective and science, etc, and further discussion is pointless. Interesting how you decide to leave my link to Stan's embarrassing video in your post rather than taking it down like I did. Because, you know, this thread has nothing to do with CTE.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which one would you like Lou?
Just Google my name and you will see some vids
made in the 90's.

Never got around to an aiming vid, I still stand by my original
toughts that all aiming systems should be taught "hands on".

Remember, I have used Hal Houles CTE for 30 years in my
personal game. Not every student will understand CTE.

Happy New Year Lou
randyg

Oh, didn't know you had some up, give me a second...

Well shoot, Randy. What I found were some old instructional videos. I could pull a drunken Girl Scout off the street and hold her up to the table long enough to make a credible instructional clip. I thought it was obvious we were talking about videos of running balls and/or videos from some sort of competition.

Lou Figueroa
Merry New Year

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This post reminds me that there are a lot of words you don't understand, like objective and subjective and science, etc, and further discussion is pointless. Interesting how you decide to leave my link to Stan's embarrassing video in your post rather than taking it down like I did. Because, you know, this thread has nothing to do with CTE.

Except you would be wrong AGAIN. I deleted the link as you asked.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Except you would be wrong AGAIN. I deleted the link as you asked.

Well it didn't have the intended effect of getting me banned, so it has outlived it's usefulness.

Somebody said Stan's book is at the "publisher." If he is really paying them then they are not publishers, they are simply printers like Staples or Kinkos. There are far cheaper and more effective ways of getting a book into circulation nowadays than paying somebody a suitcase full of cash to print your books. Anyway, I guess that's besides the point. More than 1 year ago I was happy to move on to other things until Stan's book came out, give him the benefit of the doubt so to speak. But then, nothing happened. No book only more endorsements from the usual suspects so it required the patience of a Shaolin monk not to take the bait and engage some of those infomercial type posts. I admit I faltered from time to time. But now the book is at the printer and the "truth series" can't be far off.

"Patience, Grasshopper..."

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it didn't have the intended effect of getting me banned, so it has outlived it's usefulness.

Somebody said Stan's book is at the "publisher." If he is really paying them then they are not publishers, they are simply printers like Staples or Kinkos. There are far cheaper and more effective ways of getting a book into circulation nowadays than paying somebody a suitcase full of cash to print your books. Anyway, I guess that's besides the point. More than 1 year ago I was happy to move on to other things until Stan's book came out, give him the benefit of the doubt so to speak. But then, nothing happened. No book only more endorsements from the usual suspects so it required the patience of a Shaolin monk not to take the bait and engage some of those infomercial type posts. I admit I faltered from time to time. But now the book is at the printer and the "truth series" can't be far off.

"Patience, Grasshopper..."

A simple apology to me for the false accusation would have sufficed.
But no, another attack on Stan.
Yes, this one has been reported

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm close to passing out time off for multiple people.

There are maybe 6 of you that insist on fighting over this.

There are maybe 60K members...if I ban 6 of you, will the other 60K notice?

Keep it up

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Keep it up
To the Pit of Misery!!! Send 'em Mod!.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member

Keep it up

I'm out of here. They don't care what I post and I don't care what they post. Out of Aiming forever!!