Tourney in Canada ???

supercue

supercue
Silver Member
SVB called me and was headed for Canada to play . Anyone know anything about a tournament in Canada. ??? I havent been able to reach Shane on his cel, Thanks, Gary B

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a border battle going on Monday July 18th to the 19th in Kingston Ontario area ( It's somewhere around there). TSN will be televising the tournament, it's Team Canada vs Team USA.

Team Canada- John Morra, Jason Klatt, Chris Orme, Alain Martel

Team USA- SVB, Corey Deuel, Johnny Archer, Tony Robles

Team USA is a big favorite in my opinion but some of the Canadian players that are on this team have a winning record against some of the US guys so don't count Canada out. Also I've seen Chris Orme play lately and hes playing lights out. I guess hanging around Dennis Hatch will do that to you.

Last edited:

Spade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not sure if anyone has a winning record on SVB or Archer, unless ur filipino and even then thats a big maybe

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
There is a border battle going on Monday July 18th to the 19th in Kingston Ontario area ( It's somewhere around there). TSN will be televising the tournament, it's Team Canada vs Team USA.

Team Canada- John Morra, Jason Klatt, Chris Orme, Alain Martel

Team USA- SVB, Corey Deuel, Johnny Archer, Tony Robles

Team USA is a big favorite in my opinion but some of the Canadian players that are on this team have a winning record against some of the US guys so don't count Canada out. Also I've seen Chris Orme play lately and hes playing lights out. I guess hanging around Dennis Hatch will do that to you.

For god sakes why the hell isn't this stuff ever advertised. I could have gone to this as I'm only 1.5 hours way from Kingston

trophycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Raxx??

For god sakes why the hell isn't this stuff ever advertised. I could have gone to this as I'm only 1.5 hours way from Kingston

Raxx is the only place in Kingston that could do this , that I can think of. Last week there was a liquor violation notice in the window, and they were closed. Any body know for sure where it is???