Quick quiz

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tighten you buttocks
More juice on your chin
O promised my girlfriend of learn to play the violin.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
I herd that.....

Anyway it is on the shelf in a poolroom. It's for display and entertainment only. Men stopped spitting years ago. Camels and Llama's spit.

And that drunk girl in that bar in Soho, @ 87 or so... she spit. a LOT.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Drexeline billiards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir broke the code. I'm looking forward to that spittoon to be reactivated. We can have a live Spit-A-RamA....OR SPITAPALOZZA:thumbup:

Played there yesterday with Philly. We had a blast. First time for me at Drexeline. I enjoyed the setting, soft volume music and the overall clientele. Nice room to play at.

Last edited:

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I hated the smoking, But can you image all the tobacco stains on the table with RedMan
And who the hell can hit the spittoon, it’s harder than a long rail shot. Ive seen my friends miss the cup when it’s in front of their nose.

We’ve come a long way, if I could just get someone to turn the music down.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
NEXT.... Phila poolroom 1960's until? A sign in the bathroom read "If you pee on the floor at home....please feel free to pee on the floor here....we want you to feel at home"

Name that room...winner gets a chance to spit in the spittoon from half court and win a bottle of diet water.

rhontz914

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a great room. The owner is a top notch player. Harvey and his son are both good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk