Mosconi Cup 2019 Day 1 (25 Nov) and Lineup

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully Filler doesn't put to much life into Europe. If Billy beats him somehow it will be a huge backbreaker to Europe

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
OK, Match 3, Filler vs Thorpe, is off and running. After winning the lag, Thorpe scratches on the break. Filler runs out for a 1-0 lead. I think we'll see all week that a scratch on the break on these fairly loose pockets is a near certain loss.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On oddschecker Billy is about a 2-1 dog. Which is a good price IMO with USA momentum.

I wouldn’t bet the farm but I’d bet on Billy with that price.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
34B30A5D-A64A-4BF9-AC55-58F767F4F9EA.jpeg

——————:wave3:

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it just me, or did the DAZN stream just die after Filler took a 2-0 lead?

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
In Rack 2, Filler's dry break gives Billy an opening, but he must shoot the one bridging out of the jaws of the corner pocket. It's a shot he figured to make, but the position required a firm hit and Billy jumped up a bit and missed it. This led to a safety battle won by Filler, after which Josh finished the deal for a 2-0 lead.

My DAZN stream has been freezing up a bit in the last few minutes.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deja Vu all over again-im seeing rack and parts of racks 2-3 times

Last edited:

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is like watching Game 1 of that A's - Giants World Series when the earthquake hit the Bay area. Is Vegas on the fault line? :D

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is like watching Game 1 of that A's - Giants World Series when the earthquake hit the Bay area. Is Vegas on the fault line? :D

at least then they were kind enough to pop on an episode of Roseanne.