SVB vs Jayson someone make this happen pls.

shaggybahama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane is still the man as far as pool is concerned but as much fishing he's being doing we need to make this match before he changes profession lol. Sounds like we need TAR , well we need them much earlier then now. But I really would like to see this match. I actually would fly from my country to see it unless they want to do it in the Bahamas. SVB all the way .;)

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane is still the man as far as pool is concerned but as much fishing he's being doing we need to make this match before he changes profession lol. Sounds like we need TAR , well we need them much earlier then now. But I really would like to see this match. I actually would fly from my country to see it unless they want to do it in the Bahamas. SVB all the way .;)

Ruslan beat Shane in a long race. I don't know why Shane is "the man".

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Good luck in trying to get SVB to play Shaw right now.
Ain't gonna happen.
SVB has already played his best pool. He's not finished by any means.
Shaw right now is hungry--much hungrier than SVB.
I think SVB knows that. Again, good luck in trying to get SVB to play Shaw right now.

Hairy-Redneck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ruslan beat Shane in a long race. I don't know why Shane is "the man".

Shane flew to Russia and played Ruslan immediately with jetlag. They also playes on a crappy table with 5 inch pockets...I'm pretty sure SVB got money just for showing up. He didnt bet $$$$

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane flew to Russia and played Ruslan immediately with jetlag. They also playes on a crappy table with 5 inch pockets.
They made the game break from outside the box without bothering to tell Shane, effectively taking away what was probably the strongest weapon in pool at the time.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is it that those that wish for players to match up, usually can't play a lick of pool themselves. Those are the same fellows that want to do commentary from the booth, just to show the world they can't successfully predict a single shot by the pros.
I saw it in the Turning Stone stream. Pathetic.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Why is it that those that wish for players to match up, usually can't play a lick of pool themselves. Those are the same fellows that want to do commentary from the booth, just to show the world they can't successfully predict a single shot by the pros.

Lol. True story:thumbup:
Jason

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they played once already for 5k...shane won jayson made an amazing comeback(i forget like 20 in a row) great match...contact castle billiards and see if the still sell the recorded match

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw the 10 ball race to 100 between shaw and shane. shane iirc, shane was ahead the whole match, a couple of games up to mabye 15 to 20 lead. but then shaw came back and played superb! I cannot remember exactly, but I believe they were even in the 90s and shane eventually won by 3 or 4 games. A great match!

Since I have seen almost every race to 100 shane played in the past (streams only), I can say that apart from Alex obviously, shaw was the only one that gave me the impression he could actually beat shane fair and scare in a 10ball race to 100.

That said, I consider shane to be the much better pool player over all. Shaw is very entertaining and fun to watch. If a rematch will be set up, I will fore sure be on bord!

PS: someone please correct my shale memories ;)

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
So much for Ancient history. This year, recently. They played 6 times, Shaw won 5 times, the sixth time Shane barely got out with his life in the way to the US Open title. That match could have gone either way.

Sorry fellas, your King is dead, he's still just walking around. I'd also rather see Shaw/Chang JL

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What?

I heard Johnny Archer talking abut matching up people, I think he can play a little?

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So much for Ancient history. This year, recently. They played 6 times, Shaw won 5 times, the sixth time Shane barely got out with his life in the way to the US Open title. That match could have gone either way.

Sorry fellas, your King is dead, he's still just walking around. I'd also rather see Shaw/Chang JL
He just won his (5th) US Open a couple of months ago, that don't sound too dead to me?