FS: Amboyna burl and Ebony...

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Up for sale this cue, made it for a customer long time ago but does not contact me anymore, and been a year on my shop, its made from ebony forearm with 4 long and 4 short amboyna burl overlapping points with flame veneers likewise to the buttsleeve, segmented wrapless amboyna burl handle (top notch figured and color), ABCDE ringworks, titans joint and buttcap, stainless steel radial pin, length is 59 inches 29.5 butt and shaft, weight is 20oz., shaft is 13mm, tips will be kamui clear and with matching jps, price is sold, shipped and insured with tracking number, paypal accepted..

9ZoX8qO.jpg

9q57rMA.jpg

bsfD1PH.jpg

mQTwewE.jpg

7kHzAog.jpg

aXlFbUU.jpg

Any question or concerns you may pm or email me at albautistacues@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,
Al

Last edited:

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
really pretty cue
i hear of happy customers

keep up the good work

Turns out, it's an even more beautiful cue in person!!

I am the very happy owner of this cue. I have wanted to try a Black Pearl for a couple of years and jumped on this when I saw it come up for sale.

I have only shot with it a little so far but it hits solid and has great feedback. I've let a couple friends try it and they all like the way it plays too. Everyone who has seen it thinks it's gorgeous and guesses I payed at least twice what I did. It's a lot of cue for the money.

It's dated '16' so I'm guessing it sat for about 3 years, and it rolls perfect.