- The One Pocket T-Shirt - For The DCC

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just thought I'd let any One Pocket players that are going to the DCC know that if you wanted to get one of my One Pocket T-Shirts - I will deliver your shirt to you at the DCC, and then you’ll have no shipping charge to pay…

Here is the link to the thread with all of the info re. the shirt >>>

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=170123

pm me with any questions...

Thanks much, Ghost

PS, And, I hereby promise to stimulate the DCC-gambling-pool-world economy by putting all monies realized in the next month from the sales of these T-Shirts in action at the DCC..:)..starting with the serious-$$$ matches :eek: that I have already set up to play two legends >>> San Jose Dick and John Henderson...:)

PPS, Here's a pic of Efren wearing his shirt at last years DCC >>>

Attachments

• EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,041
  • ONE_POCKET_TEE 2.jpg
    ONE_POCKET_TEE 2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 936
Last edited:

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Shirt!

I picked up one of these last year (at the DCC).

These are VERY NICE! High Quality!

I may pick up another one, this year!

Charlie

dacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just thought I'd let any One Pocket players that are going to the DCC know that if you wanted to get one of my One Pocket T-Shirts - I will deliver your shirt to you at the DCC, and then you’ll have no shipping charge to pay…

Thanks much, Ghost

PS, And, I hereby promise to stimulate the gambling-pool-world economy by putting all monies realized in the next month from the sales of these T-Shirts in action at the DCC..:)..starting with the matches that I have already set up to play two legends >>> San Jose Dick and John Henderson...:)

PPS, Here's a pic of Efren wearing his shirt at last years DCC >>>
Just sent money for via paypal. I will be at DCC 24th-30th. See ya at the Derby.
Thanks
D.

kybill9

Banned
One pocket t's

What is the spot to J R Hendry? I might want to contribute to your winnings if the right game is on. What's the thread count? If it's not 600 plus, it might not meet one pocket standards.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the spot to J R Hendy? I might want to contribute to your winnings if the right game is on.

Don't worry Bill, John's the favorite - I'm just gonna try to outrun the nuts...;)

What's the thread count? If it's not 600 plus, it might not meet one pocket standards.

Fuggedabout countin' threads - here's what you'll be counting when you gamble wearing one of my shirts :cool: >>> $$$

.....Gho$t

kybill9

Banned
One pocket

If they run in about normal sizes, one large, one extra large, mens long sleeve, and for Mrs Kentucky, one medium womens long sleeve. I can pay pal you. I will see if others at Ca Billiards wants any. Don't forget my senior discount.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ghost gimme the paypal addy so I can get one for the derby in large man!!!

G.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they run in about normal sizes, one large, one extra large, mens long sleeve, and for Mrs Kentucky, one medium womens long sleeve. I can pay pal you. I will see if others at Ca Billiards wants any. Don't forget my senior discount.

Bill.....check your pm's...thanks

- Ghost

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks much, Ghost

PS, And, I hereby promise to stimulate the DCC-gambling-pool-world economy by putting all monies realized in the next month from the sales of these T-Shirts in action at the DCC...:)...starting with the $$$ matches that I have already set up to play two One Pocket legends >>> San Jose Dick and John Henderson.

PPS, You'll be in good company wearing one - Cliff, Alex P. Grady, Billy I. Danny Harriman, Brandon Shuff, etc. etc. all have one - and here's a pic of Efren wearing his shirt at last years DCC >>>

Same deal this year as my above post from last year - except my 'PS' is different this year...this year any t-shirt profits go towards the $$$ partner game that we have set up with myself and John Henderson playing against Freddy the Beard & Billy Incardona :eek: a worthwhile cause, don't ya think?...:)

- Ghost

Attachments

• EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 520
  • ONE_POCKET_TEE 2.jpg
    ONE_POCKET_TEE 2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 468
Last edited: