Friday US Open 9-ball updates

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Frequently.

I've watched all week and haven't seen it. Neither have Danny and Mark who just said there hasn't been a shot clock violation all week.

So tell me, who used their extension, then let the clock hit zero before getting down to shoot but was not called for a shot clock violation?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats lame, either shot clock all match every match or none at all.

I got a feeling thats going to cost baby Ko the match.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And how many matches were played with no shot clock at all running. I watched too.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang combo to make it 8-8, then BNR 2 games to go 10-8.

Ko just won one, so 10-9 Chang.

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks and compliments to those who keep us updated. Incredibly exciting tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats lame, either shot clock all match every match or none at all.

I got a feeling thats going to cost baby Ko the match.

Accu-Stats only uses the shot clock in production matches which is why you do not see it on every time. Outside the arena, they do not use a shot clock. If Pat is recording the match, the clock is on. That's the only time you'll see it run. Been that way for years and Ko is well aware of the shot clock.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm, I think only ever saw shot clock penalty in Matchroom events.
Chang into last 4 and plays winner of next matcn Kaci v Oi tomorrow

I see 2 matches same time tomorrow 1pm - Chang v Kaci or Oi match and hotswat match Sanchez Ruiz v Jayson
Why can't they start 1 match earlier say 11 am so all 4 matches tomorrow will be streamed ?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Has this Oi/Kaci match started yet? I need to know if/when to cancel my action offer

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Accu-Stats only uses the shot clock in production matches which is why you do not see it on every time. Outside the arena, they do not use a shot clock. If Pat is recording the match, the clock is on. That's the only time you'll see it run. Been that way for years and Ko is well aware of the shot clock.

Have there been frequent shot clock violations on the stream table this week that have not been called by the referee?