Randy G

Ironhead1970

Registered
I'm going to see Randy G in Dallas, TX in June for the 3 day workshop I'm looking forward to it. A little about me I started playing again after my second back surgery plus I'm a lefty ( you know how hard it is to find a left handed cue haha) anyway I don't work anymore to keep busy I play everyday for at least a hour set up drills I find online or in books have a real bad habit of poking instead of stroking. I'm a 3 right now in APA my goal is to make it to Vegas next year and became a 5 or better. Had anyone been to class to his class please let me know what it was like? Did your game improve? and Any words of wisdom for me?
I love this game want get better.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You cannot help getting better attending Randyg's pool school. That is guaranteed. Randy is the best.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I'm going to see Randy G in Dallas, TX in June for the 3 day workshop I'm looking forward to it. A little about me I started playing again after my second back surgery plus I'm a lefty ( you know how hard it is to find a left handed cue haha) anyway I don't work anymore to keep busy I play everyday for at least a hour set up drills I find online or in books have a real bad habit of poking instead of stroking. I'm a 3 right now in APA my goal is to make it to Vegas next year and became a 5 or better. Had anyone been to class to his class please let me know what it was like? Did your game improve? and Any words of wisdom for me?

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You will leave Dallas with three things almost for sure...

--the right foundation to achieve your goals
--new friends
--a big smile on your face.

Please report back..

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought everybody considered Randy to be the top teacher

you should enjoy your time

tatcat2000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one better. Been 3 times, twice as student and to get instructor cert. You will love it.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You cannot help getting better attending Randyg's pool school. That is guaranteed. Randy is the best.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I would agree with this! To go from a apa 3 to apa 5 in one year is VERY achievable! Some professional help and personal desire will probably get you there sooner. The 6-7 range you may need additional help and lots of consistency. Me and Scott agree on something lol

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think just practicing a few hrs daily for a yr would jump a player from 3 to 5 if the player posess decent fundamentals.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did a 3 day individual class with Randy several years back. I learned a lot. However, I sent him a private message a couple weeks ago and he did not respond so I wondered if he was still giving instruction.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Randy G is a hell of a guy!
And patient enough to teach fundamentals to anyone who will work at it.
I recommend him highly...( there is no bulls:;t to how he instructs either.)
You won't be sorry.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Randy G is UNREAL

Randy changed everything about how I see the game. Anything good about how I play is largely due to him. Have fun!

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have shot against Randy for years and he is a tough shooter and a great instructor. Jerry Breiseth is a huge supporter of Randy's also. Great Guy, full of energy and you will have a great force in your corner for years to come. If Randy reads this, Chuck from Minnesota says hi.
Good Luck and tell us your follow up from your visit.

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
The best thing to ever happen to my pool game was a couple of days 1 on 1 with RandyG ..:thumbup::thumbup: