Pictures of home pool rooms/table set-ups?

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
I know this is the "Cue" Gallery, but I was wondering if any of you have taken pictures of your pool rooms at home or even just your pool tables? Any antique tables out there set up? I can't help but think of this type of thing since I am closing on my first house on Monday and get to set up a pool room!!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
johnf_34 said:
I know this is the "Cue" Gallery, but I was wondering if any of you have taken pictures of your pool rooms at home or even just your pool tables? Any antique tables out there set up? I can't help but think of this type of thing since I am closing on my first house on Monday and get to set up a pool room!!
Soon....very soon. :) :)

I should have my home table up and running in about 3 weeks. I would imagine the decorating will be done a week or two after that.

I'll post up a few pics around the middle of August.

oneshotwiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a pic of my home room. It is an Olhausen 9' with Simonis 760. Behind me is another spectator chair like the one in the picture as well as a matching pub table with 4 bar stools. A truly comfortable place to play...

MySanctuary.jpg

Reactions: Hal

hackerda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oneshotwiss said:
Here is a pic of my home room. It is an Olhausen 9' with Simonis 760. Behind me is another spectator chair like the one in the picture as well as a matching pub table with 4 bar stools. A truly comfortable place to play...

MySanctuary.jpg
I want one! No, I NEED one!

Great looking room.

Dean:D

oneshotwiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danka! I forgot to mention the dimensions of the room are 15'2x23 so plenty of room with no obstructions(always a plus)

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
This is my room. 25'x25' The table is a Canon model. It's nothing to brag about but it plays decent. (My wife had to have one that "looked good") I have about 10 feet or so all the way around the table.

PoolRoom3.jpg

Attachments

• Room.JPG
    Room.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Room (2).JPG
    Room (2).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 197

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The room is 14'2" wide, which was just a bit too tight for a nine-footer- I went with an eight-footer, which fits perfectly with no obstructions:

IMG_3637.jpg

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Gold Crown 2 one obstruction on the right side because of a post I have in a wall. Room was remodeled last July with a bar.

DSC_0061.jpg

pano-poolroomfromdoor.jpg

DSC_00322.jpg

DSC_00346.jpg

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Wow!! I must say that these are some awesome rooms! They definitely make me even more excited to get one set up!!

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
This is my pool room in Brazil. The table was custom built here in Brazil. The table is a heavy one, comes in at 1000kg. = 2200lbs. 2.25 inch thick slate. The playing field is 110"L X 55"W. I designed the Rm. myself.

HomeRm.jpg

000_0072.jpg

Last edited:

asiasdad

Banned
The room in my home

This is what I have managed to set up:

View attachment 71483

The room is 22 X 17

The table is a late 50's
9' Brunswick Sport King
castings were brass plated
4 1/2 inch pocket openings
Simonis 860

The light above is a one off
made to match the table as
is the 12 butt 24 shaft display
case in the background

Last edited:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
-------->Looks at his table room and sighs:(
I do however have you all beat if you want to do a wood paneling and shag carpet contest. LOL

rellek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It isn't much of a table but the rest of the place makes up for it.

Keller.

StSomewhere.jpg

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
gobrian77 said:
The room is 14'2" wide, which was just a bit too tight for a nine-footer- I went with an eight-footer, which fits perfectly with no obstructions:

IMG_3637.jpg

I see two obstructions, one is lying under the table and the other is lying near it.
:D

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Definitely some great pool rooms....now if I can just find a table for my room. I'm definitely partial to the Gold Crowns....but not having a great time finding them....