Accustats US Open refund

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone else contacted Accustats regarding a refund/credit for the 1st 2 days of the stream? I did a week ago & have yet to get a response.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a 22.00 refund in paypal.still waiting to hear from upstate al. george

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
The matches everyone was shown more then made up for the interruption. The finals match was priceless!

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The matches everyone was shown more then made up for the interruption. The finals match was priceless!

Sorry, imho, the matches shown were what was paid for & expected. I expected & paid for 7 days, not 5. You just make it right to the customers, old school, plain & simple.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's BS and you know it. People paid for a basic advertised service and Accu-Stats didn't deliver. Not hard to expect as they have repeatedly said in the past that they "are not a streaming company".

millertime77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the whole event! Sent multiple messages about the stream freezing and clinching. The first ones I thought it was a problem with my internet or my IPhone or IPad. I never received not 1 response, I get it they are busy.

I had a group freinds over to play pool and and watch the final day at my house! During the finals one of my friends was on Facebook and ask me why did I pay for the stream when it was on Facebook live. They thought it was funny!
On Monday I thought about it and sent a message to ACCU-stats.
I finally got a response and it was one word NO!
The funny part is they could have said sorry for the inconvenience it's not much but we can give you $5 towards your next purchase . $5 is nothing really. But, it would have been more than the one word response of NO that showed I was not a valued customer of theirs.
Pretty sure if you went to movies and didn't get watch the first 45 minutes of a movie that they would they say, don't worry you got to watch the end and that was the best part anyways! LOL!

Thanks Unvalued customer
Jeremy Miller
Millertime77@sbcglobal.net

Attachments

• IMG_3822.PNG
    IMG_3822.PNG
    119.1 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_3823.PNG
    IMG_3823.PNG
    111.6 KB · Views: 412

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Sorry, imho, the matches shown were what was paid for & expected. I expected & paid for 7 days, not 5. You just make it right to the customers, old school, plain & simple.

Besides those two days were you satisfied with your purchase?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I bought the whole event! Sent multiple messages about the stream freezing and clinching. The first ones I thought it was a problem with my internet or my IPhone or IPad. I never received not 1 response, I get it they are busy.

I had a group freinds over to play pool and and watch the final day at my house! During the finals one of my friends was on Facebook and ask me why did I pay for the stream when it was on Facebook live. They thought it was funny!
The funny part is they could have said sorry for the inconvenience it's not much but we can give you $5 towards your next purchase . $5 is nothing really. But, it would have been more than the one word response of NO that showed I was not a valued customer of theirs.
Pretty sure if you went to movies and didn't get watch the first 45 minutes of a movie that they would they say, don't worry you got to watch the end and that was the best part anyways! LOL!

Thanks Unvalued customer
Jeremy Miller

I believe someone was using a cell phone to stream some of it on Facebook. It was not the actual Accu-Stats stream and not a quality video.

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member

Thanks Unvalued customer
Jeremy Miller

I agree that you should have been compensated in some way, but your message to them did come off as a tad rude and accusatory. Was simply sending you a message of "no" with no explanation unprofessional? Maybe a little bit. But I can't help but think that I would be like "f$%k this guy" if I was on the other end of your message.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
I agree that you should have been compensated in some way, but your message to them did come off as a tad rude and accusatory. Was simply sending you a message of "no" with no explanation unprofessional? Maybe a little bit. But I can't help but think that I would be like "f$%k this guy" if I was on the other end of your message.

Not to stir the pot but as a business owner I would be a lot happier if a customer asked for
a discount on an upcoming purchase instead of a refund on the one he allready made.

Maybe it is more difficult for them technically to do that, at which point I would explain that
to my customer and give him a (partial) refund instead. The accu-stats streams are not cheap
and to expect good quality is very reasonable.

My stream was great as in not choppy at all, but I was disappointed about the very low
resolution. For $15 a day, $70 for a week and hundreds of buyers is a 720p+ feed too much
to expect? I think not.

I didn't ask for a refund obviously but if the stream was better I am more likely to spend
more on accu-stats in the future.

Regards, Dave

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
accu-stats has been the most stand up company in pool for a long time...jeremy miller
speak like an adult instead of a child maybe you get treated like an adult at that point.
people streaming the same match on facebook is the reason you are not allowed in a movie theatre with a movie camera. its stealing stupid

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't get the accu-stat defenders. The first 2 days were garbage. No one can deny that. The communication was garbage. Don't see how you can deny that. The finals being great is completely irrelevant. Accu-stats can't be held liable for a 13-5 match with both shooters playing poorly nor can the be commended for the spectacular match that took place. Hope people get made right & sounds like some have been.

I was loud with my complaints & simply filed a claim with PP which accu-stats eventually refunded my 7 day purchase. Had there been any communication or reply to my emails I would have asked for a 28% (actual percent of poor service) discount. They failed in communicating so I was left with no options.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I don't get the accu-stat defenders. The first 2 days were garbage. No one can deny that. The communication was garbage. Don't see how you can deny that. The finals being great is completely irrelevant. Accu-stats can't be held liable for a 13-5 match with both shooters playing poorly nor can the be commended for the spectacular match that took place. Hope people get made right & sounds like some have been.

I was loud with my complaints & simply filed a claim with PP which accu-stats eventually refunded my 7 day purchase. Had there been any communication or reply to my emails I would have asked for a 28% (actual percent of poor service) discount. They failed in communicating so I was left with no options.

Did you watch the other 5 days?

Jfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accu-Stats U.S. Open Refunds

My thanks to Fast Lenny & Scotty Bee for their kind words.

I haven't yet read this thread in it's entirety, but I promise I will.

To all the customers who tuned in for the U.S. Open PPV, once again I express my deepest apologies.

As I said, I have yet to completely read this thread but I agree with all the posts that I HAVE read.

I did take the bulk of this week off but I am back in action now.

To Mike F, if indeed you emailed me a week ago either I didn't get it (you had the email address correct) or I can't find a customer who answers to Mike F.

Please email me again (and tell you are Mike F from AZ) and I'll make sure that the situation is corrected.

Believe me all when I say that IF IF IF PayPal had the option to just refund everyone who bought those first two days whether by day, by session, or as part of a Special with the press of a button, I would have done it. It would have been far easier than doing them one-by-one the way I had to.

Did I get most of them? I would say yes. Did I get ALL of them? Apparently not.

Is it too much for me to ask for you all to email me about the refund? Maybe, but it would be a great help in getting this all sorted out.

Thanks,
Jim
Accuy-Stats

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My thanks to Fast Lenny & Scotty Bee for their kind words.

I haven't yet read this thread in it's entirety, but I promise I will.

To all the customers who tuned in for the U.S. Open PPV, once again I express my deepest apologies.

As I said, I have yet to completely read this thread but I agree with all the posts that I HAVE read.

I did take the bulk of this week off but I am back in action now.

To Mike F, if indeed you emailed me a week ago either I didn't get it (you had the email address correct) or I can't find a customer who answers to Mike F.

Please email me again (and tell you are Mike F from AZ) and I'll make sure that the situation is corrected.

Believe me all when I say that IF IF IF PayPal had the option to just refund everyone who bought those first two days whether by day, by session, or as part of a Special with the press of a button, I would have done it. It would have been far easier than doing them one-by-one the way I had to.

Did I get most of them? I would say yes. Did I get ALL of them? Apparently not.

Is it too much for me to ask for you all to email me about the refund? Maybe, but it would be a great help in getting this all sorted out.

Thanks,
Jim
Accuy-Stats

Jim, thanks for responding to the thread. I just sent the email.

Regards,

Mike Foley

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that was quick! I just received a $20 refund thru Paypal from AccuStats.

I consider this issue resolved. Hopefully next year's US Open stream will be trouble-free from the beginning.

Thanks Jim.

Best regards,

Mike