A Foot Of Snow

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
We're forecasted to receive a foot of snow or more tomorrow through Friday here in the northeast. To me, since I was 15, a long, heavy snow fall always meant one thing - a 14 hour day in the poolroom. I don't think I'll be breaking that tradition. Actually, I can't contain my excitement! :)

Let it snow

Let it snow

Let it snow...

Ron F

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Yeah i hear parts of texas have out-snowed Buffolo NY now how's that for global warming.

wish i didnt have to work, otherwise i could get snowed in at the pool hall. with my luck i will get snowed in at work !!! :mad::mad::mad:

Paul Dayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, the snow in the northeast is what would be expected if there is global warming. In fact it was predicted but the explanation is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too complicated for those who don't think it is real.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Actually, the snow in the northeast is what would be expected if there is global warming. In fact it was predicted but the explanation is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too complicated for those who don't think it is real.

Paul, do you have a citation that explains what you're talking about? I'd like to try to understand it.