Roll Call - 2012

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just under 90 days away from this years BCAPL Championships. Who's going to be there? What events you playing? How much weight you gonna give me in order to steal my money?

I'm flying in the night of the 10th and staying until the 16th. Going 2 and out in the open singles. :thumbup:

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just under 90 days away from this years BCAPL Championships. Who's going to be there? What events you playing? How much weight you gonna give me in order to steal my money?

I'm flying in the night of the 10th and staying until the 16th. Going 2 and out in the open singles. :thumbup:
Playing Senior singles and open team. Be there 11-20 May. Coming out of Tucson, AZ Good luck to you.

TX BAD BOY

FISH IN SHARK TERRITORY!
Silver Member
ready to go...

Wish it was happening now. I am going 10-20, playing open scotch doubles, mens open and open teams...

Going to be a great time as always!

If you are looking for action, PM me maybe we can get together and do something

ndakotan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From ND

Hailing from ND
Playing Mens Open Singles
Open Teams
Will be in town May 10-20

Raider510

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
heading there 10th through the 15th, men's open singles. I'm ready to go now, can't wait!

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Roll Call - 2012 BCAPL

Just touching in.

The entries look to be about the same as last year - about 6,300 to 6,500 players.

Two pro events and the straight pool hi- run challenge.

Lots of pool.

When you get there, look me up.
I will be everywhere!

Mark griffin

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
We will be staying in Arizona during the BCAPL, and I think this is the fouth year in a row we will STAYCATION!

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bca baby!!

I'm driving up on the 11th I beleive, coming home on the 20th. I'm playing in Open Singles and Open Mixed Teams.

DRW is on my team :thumbup:

We are hoping that somebody on our team finishes well in singles and we get bumped up to Advanced for next year. Much easier to get a 4 man team together. ;)

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Teams

We will be there for team 8ball tournament, from 8 to 12, I guess. Good luck all of you and hope I'll meet some of you there.

Ps: I'll have some of my cues with me for trade or sale. Also for some some small action you can text me.

Chris
Team: Registered Certifiable
Ayer, MA
857-222-8153

Last edited:

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
This will be my first trip to Las Vegas and for the BCA Nationals.

Forgive me if this sounds like a dumb question, but are there tables available for practice? If not, where are the nearest pool halls?

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll be there the whole time...only playing open teams though. I will be partying more then anything.

Me and some of my team may be looking for some action.

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This will be my first trip to Las Vegas and for the BCA Nationals.

Forgive me if this sounds like a dumb question, but are there tables available for practice? If not, where are the nearest pool halls?

If a table is not in use, you can use it to practice. If you're in the tournament room during the day, odds are the tables will all be in use or by the time you pull your cue out people will be coming over for their match. There is always a separate area with about 15 tables just for practice and action. I heard it was being moved this year so not sure where it's gonna be located. Oh, no matter if you're in the tournament room or practice area, you'll have to pay the same $1 a game.

dr2112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
South Orange County CA will be there!!

Playing in Open 8-Ball singles and teams. Also playing in 9-ball open teams. I run a BCA league in So Cal we have 28 members playing in multiple events.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Thank you for the information. It will be my first time in Las Vegas. I didn't know what to expect out there.

Any nearby poolrooms that I can go and play/practice?

If a table is not in use, you can use it to practice. If you're in the tournament room during the day, odds are the tables will all be in use or by the time you pull your cue out people will be coming over for their match. There is always a separate area with about 15 tables just for practice and action. I heard it was being moved this year so not sure where it's gonna be located. Oh, no matter if you're in the tournament room or practice area, you'll have to pay the same $1 a game.

Raider510

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the information. It will be my first time in Las Vegas. I didn't know what to expect out there.

Any nearby poolrooms that I can go and play/practice?

I would recommend if you are going to be playing in the BCA tourney to get some practice time on their tables. I know I will be.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be in for Open Teams -- I think it's 16-20. Look for Fargo Billiards team.

Meezer Girl

not now, I'm eating !!!
Silver Member

and, don't forget, if you find an available "tournament" table to practice on you must have a collared shirt on - got chased off of 1 last year when I forgot I had a t-shirt on :smile:

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
I'll be there 11-20. Playing with the TX Hitmen.

Any plans for an AZB room/get together?

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
I'm driving up on Tuesday!!!!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!

And playing in every event I possible can!

9-ball Challenge
Open Scotch Doubles
Open Singles
Open Teams
9-ball Teams
Mini's
etc.
etc.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
For those who had been there already, are there any mini's running? Thanks guys.
For Mr. Griffin, sir, can we find a schedule somewhere regarding what's going to happen there? Thanks a lot.
Chris