What would you "Make Happen" Next???

What would you like to see as the next event?

• Total voters

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Simple poll... Accu-Stats has been doing the "Make it Happen" Series for 4 events now... They had 8-ball, One Pocket and Straight Pool and then brought arguable the 4 best players in the world together to give us The All-Star event that was totally amazing....

The next event is open for discussion....

Since the 8-ball and One Pocket was on a 10ft diamond I think with the 9ft in place those 2 should trump 14.1 for sure.. 10-Ball and 9-Ball are common enough but never in the Accu-Stats format so they have to be considered and being from Knoxville... I will throw banks into the ring... So what say ye?

Chris

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Simple poll... Accu-Stats has been doing the "Make it Happen" Series for 4 events now... They had 8-ball, One Pocket and Straight Pool and then brought arguable the 4 best players in the world together to give us The All-Star event that was totally amazing....

The next event is open for discussion....

Since the 8-ball and One Pocket was on a 10ft diamond I think with the 9ft in place those 2 should trump 14.1 for sure.. 10-Ball and 9-Ball are common enough but never in the Accu-Stats format so they have to be considered and being from Knoxville... I will throw banks into the ring... So what say ye?

Chris

Banks and 10 ball would be nice.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What I want to see is a Mosconi type event with LONGER races. Let's see what happens when the races get longer.

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd pay for 14.1 with the right players in there for sure. My vote would be for Reyes vs. Archer.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Rotation hasn't been played much on a stream or in some kind of tournament format. I think just like a lot of people were surprised that the top players in rotation would become the top players in 1 hole and 14.1 W/O hardly ever playing it, they will be the top rotation players too. It's a great game. You need to be good at everything...banks, kisses, caroms, combos, kicking, and of course pocking balls. JT

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Would love to see some good rotation matches with some Filipino players in the mix.

lastdimetaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about a grudge match last years mosconi cup team minus Shane against Marks team without Shane in a mosconi cup match.. Call it something to prove match. Maybe even need to wait till after the cup but I like before . sorry Shane can't play but he could commentate.. :thumbup: this would be all American event with some real emotions in the mix . win win for the new team if they win they can go to the cup with competent Cofidence.. If they lose they will have the experience and im sure that the winning team will give them huge support.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about a "young guns" event, give the up and coming players some exposure.
Guys like, Woodward, Shuffett and Bergman.
games could be like the last event round robin 1P, 14.1 8 ball and 10 ball

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
One pocket is a great thing to watch even when the players are of average speed. I love watching and playing The Game because it involves so much more than patterns and shot making. I would like to see more up and comers playing streams.... Or maybe pro versus amateur.

Lesh

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
I'm going with American Rotation because I thought the finals event (sorry, I forget the finalists) was very interesting.

Although the game is unique, it calls on many disciplines like one-pocket does.

And does the world really need another 8-, 9- or 10-ball event?

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I want to see is a Mosconi type event with LONGER races. Let's see what happens when the races get longer.

I like 8 ball. It has a bigger element of stratagy and planning ahead . That being said, I would love playing a local tournament that has a Mosconi cup type format. I think that would be fun as hell!