Jesse Allred, is a super player with one hand or two!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never seen him play two handed. I'm kinda hoping he's rubbish with two hands. :D ...
I was kinda hoping he wasn't any good with 2 hands too...but one doesn't get that good at 1hand pool without being a badass with 2 hands first.

At least he is farfar away from me! And even farther from you!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black-Balled, I agree with you on him being far away!

I was kinda hoping he wasn't any good with 2 hands too...but one doesn't get that good at 1hand pool without being a badass with 2 hands first.

At least he is farfar away from me! And even farther from you!

You do not have to worry about him since he is way out there!!!
Thanks for your input!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like he helped you out with your game!

he gave soe tips on the forum on how to play. I started practicing and its alot of fun. But hard.

Im finally able to do drawshots, but only when the cue- and object are seperated not so much. Potting and rolling balls go pretty well actually! Its not very weird to pot 3/4/5 balls in this way! And yes the (not regular) people in the poolhall are amazed by it.

I hope to win some beers for me and friends with this and may be make a video someday. But no trickshotvid... I cant believe how Jesse gets such crazy draw and english with 1 hand...

Kolaas, you are right about Jesse. Thanks for your input.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member
Jesse

I've never seen him play two handed. I'm kinda hoping he's rubbish with two hands. :D

I do know someone who'd genuinely better with one hand than two.

That may be, but Jesse doesn't. He runs over 100 in straight pool, plays the best 1pkt around (Mike Zimmerman lives here), and retired our monthly9-ball tournament by winning so many in a row that I gave up trying to handicap it. And he beat a guy the other day wearing a full beard and a pink bathrobe with a duck on it. Gambling aside, if you knew Jesse personally, you'd wish he lived closer to you than he does. Thanks for the thread, Lock!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
That may be, but Jesse doesn't. He runs over 100 in straight pool, plays the best 1pkt around (Mike Zimmerman lives here), and retired our monthly9-ball tournament by winning so many in a row that I gave up trying to handicap it. And he beat a guy the other day wearing a full beard and a pink bathrobe with a duck on it. Gambling aside, if you knew Jesse personally, you'd wish he lived closer to you than he does. Thanks for the thread, Lock!

Wearing a full beard and a pink bathrobe..with a duck????:confused::eek::shocked:

We want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are welcome for the thread! Thanks for your input!

We need photos of the guy with the pink robe on and duck on the back of it!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pink robed hustler

We need photos of the guy with the pink robe on and duck on the back of it!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

hey Lock N Load,

I dared my friend to go to the pool hall wearing my wife's robe. He chickened out at the last minute and I ended up wearing it while I played pool. The ultimate hustler's accessory.

Attachments

• robedguys.jpg
    robedguys.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 191

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey Lock N Load,

I dared my friend to go to the pool hall wearing my wife's robe. He chickened out at the last minute and I ended up wearing it while I played pool. The ultimate hustler's accessory.

Jesse,
All I can say is that you are the man. I need some of your trick shots for an interview with Big Truck this week coming up at Buffalo's Billiards, The worlds Pool hall. By the way your wife's robe look good. Thanks for the photos. If you wanted to be a lock in my Lock Society your name would be Trick Lock!!!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey Lock N Load,

Jesse,
This photo is priceless!!!
Thanks,
Lock N Load.