Good guy AZ'r in a fight.................

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Michael i really believe that staying positive (don,t get caught up reading statistics etc...because each individuals fight against cancer is different. I am personally also fighting cancer(stage 4 kidney cancer) and prayer is the single most important thing in my book(my own and others. I will personally pray for you man)

Thanks Jay. And hang tough. It's just one more bump in the road.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have a few good friends battling now and are showing cleaner scans weekly. Doctors, treatments and meds much improved and better now than 5 years ago.

You can and will win the battle

Thoughts and Prayers coming you're way Michael

-Kat,

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael i really believe that staying positive (don,t get caught up reading statistics etc...because each individuals fight against cancer is different. I am personally also fighting cancer(stage 4 kidney cancer) and prayer is the single most important thing in my book(my own and others. I will personally pray for you man)

I am big on this too. Sorry to hear about your situation Jayburger you hang in there too!

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and encouragement. It's going to be an adventure but I'll come out the other end no worse for the wear.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to let folks know that AZ regular Michael Andros is fightin' the Big "C". He just told me that throat cancer has returned and he's gearin' up to do battle with it. If you've followed his posts you'll know Mike is an old-school gunfighter-player. I've gotten to know him pretty well on here and we're on the same wavelength on a lot of issues. Feel free to PM him and tell him to kick cancer's ass, again. We're all pullin' for 'ya brother.

All the best to you in your continued battle Michael. Stay strong.
Joe P

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Gar. Deeply appreciated. But it does feel like you just queered my action, opening this thread! :grin:

Thanks to everyone. I've been through this before 11 years ago and here we go again. I may need a little weight this time but as I said to both Gar and Jay, I might go down, but if I do, I'll go down swinging! :duck:

Very much appreciated, all. Thanks again.

My prayers are going up for you, Michael. i want you to win round 2, also.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beat the C Mike. My wife went through chemo and radiation last year but is back to normal now.

Get well.

chainsaw

Registered
been throat cancer free for 5 yrs now. Mike I'll pray for you. put those hands up and fight that Big C. Throat Cancer is the easiest to beet but the roughest on the body. Again Mike you'll be mentioned in my prayers. Gods speed to recovery.

Michael Andros

Silver Member
been throat cancer free for 5 yrs now. Mike I'll pray for you. put those hands up and fight that Big C. Throat Cancer is the easiest to beet but the roughest on the body. Again Mike you'll be mentioned in my prayers. Gods speed to recovery.

Thank you, sir and thanks again to everyone else. Everyone's thoughts, words and prayers are very much appreciated. I went through this 11 years ago so this is deja vu all over again.

I had a PET scan yesterday, which shows any cancer cells in the entire body which tells the doctors if it has spread. Cancer has a nasty habit of doing that. They called me late yesterday ( digital scans = instant results ) with the scoop. It is "localized" which means it has NOT spread. So that's a relief. Good news is good news is good news in this game.

Thanks again to everyone, sincerely. Much, much appreciated.

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thank you, sir and thanks again to everyone else. Everyone's thoughts, words and prayers are very much appreciated. I went through this 11 years ago so this is deja vu all over again.

I had a PET scan yesterday, which shows any cancer cells in the entire body which tells the doctors if it has spread. Cancer has a nasty habit of doing that. They called me late yesterday ( digital scans = instant results ) with the scoop. It is "localized" which means it has NOT spread. So that's a relief. Good news is good news is good news in this game.

Michael,
This note is to let you know that there are literally thousands of people, both friends and ones
you have not yet met who know of you from AZB, who have you regularly in their thoughts and prayers.

Stay very positive, and go after it like you’re breaking a 9-ball rack!

Will Prout

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

That news made me feel a bit better....I’m sure you even more so.
...my kid sister is a survivor....almost a decade now.
God bless you, Michael

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Michael,
This note is to let you know that there are literally thousands of people, both friends and ones
you have not yet met who know of you from AZB, who have you regularly in their thoughts and prayers.

Stay very positive, and go after it like you’re breaking a 9-ball rack!

Will Prout

Thanks Will, again, very much appreciated. I go for my first appt at Moffit Cancer Center, one of the best in the world, Thursday morning. So I'll know a lot more as to what is happening at that point. I can use all the "fingers crossed" I can get. Thank you again.