Full splice cues

MikeH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My full splice cues. Still need to add a Bluegrass, Zyler, Bender and a few others, but this is what I have in the full splice department at the moment.
The Jim J/B doesnt really belong but it is one of my favorites so I threw it in too.

fullsplice.jpg

-Mike

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice collection indeed.
Really like the last cue on the far right but I will keep that quiet (FNL might hear me) :D .

Last edited:

MikeH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alpine9430 said:
Really like the last cue on the far right but I will keep that quiet (FNL might here me) :D .

I have never hit with a better playing cue than that Tascarella, though the Tucker is a close second.

-Mike

pharaoh68

Banned
PoolSleuth said:
Nice collection you got there. But you need one more to make a Dozen.

:confused: Unless there is some sort of inside joke here that I'm not getting, I was under the impression that a dozen was 12... and a baker's dozen is 13. And I may suck at math but I'm not so dumb as to see that there are 14 cues in this picture. :confused:

pharaoh68

Banned
by the way, I have a full-splice Mottey coming in within the next few months. If you're interested, let me know.

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aloha

Howzit Mike

Nice collection. Where are you in Hawaii? I was born and raised there and I used to play at Hawaiian Brians back round 92-97.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MikeH said:
I have never hit with a better playing cue than that Tascarella, though the Tucker is a close second.

-Mike
I never hit with a Tucker so I may have to give that a try.
But I do have a Tascarella and it is awesome.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
PoolSleuth said:
Nice collection you got there. But you need one more to make a Dozen.

Depending on how your monitor is set up, you have to scroll to the right to see the entire screen because the photo file is too large. The photo is 1200 pixels wide and your screen is probably set to 1000.

Chris

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
billiardbum said:
Joey - You forgot the tip...Nice cue, like the chain ring work, maybe you could teach me :)
Oh no!!!:eek:
I hope he doesn't notice.
I put on a Hercules hard tip on it as requested but my camera was gone by then.