SEE-SYSTEM update

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you got category 1 working then don't hesitate to buy the system. It covers throw for short and long distances, fast and slow shots as well as shots with english.

It even includes banking and positional play. 200 page PDF files with lots of videos. It'll take me months maybe years to go through it all.

What's funny is that I was able to use english with it right off the bat. I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that it's because I use a LD shaft so I don't really need to adjust?

The first half of the practice I was really focused on making sure my back leg was on the right line, and my front foot pointed towards the pocket. After awhile, that sort of became automatic and I wasn't really looking at the shadows anymore. Instead as I stepped into the shot my eyes would focus directly on the object ball. Once set, I would check my tip placement, and then shoot after a few warm up strokes. That's when I started to have great success.

Another thing I was doing to make sure I was aligning properly was to just shoot balls in random order, but without any warm up strokes or adjustments. Just line up while standing, step into the shot, and fire away.

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See system

@BeiberLvr
That is exactly how it should be.
Get familiar with the references and then just try to play ramdomly spread standard balls on the table to get familiar with your new alignment.
The crazy thing is, that your mind gets the RIGHT PICTURE sooo much faster and you will exactly know if the balls will go in. Normally this happens too but takes a lot more time!
It is very fair of yours to keep your "find outs" for your self...
Using a LD shaft means, that you won't have to adjust for distances of 2-3 diamonds as long as you do not use "warp speed" you are right!
Using a mix of a little front and a little back hand English helps as well to reduce deflection and curve of the cue ball!

Happy you like it!

EKKES