~~~~****For Sale:Way Cool 1970s Martin Style Big Pin TAD KOHARA Pool Cue****~~~~

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Ending this Sunday evening 12/09, I'm auctioning off a very cool old Martin style Tad Kohara pool cue. I think the cue is described OK in the auction, but please let me know if there's something I can clarify.

My guarantee is simple, 100% satisfaction or return for complete refund. If the buyer feels that their dissatisfaction is due to a misdescribed auction, I refund all the postage as well.

This cue is being auctioned with no reserve price. The high bidder will win the cue. This auction won't disappear suddenly. I don't end auctions early. I don't have items for sale locally. This auction will run to the end. Interested buyers will all have an equal chance to bid and win the auction. The market will decide the final price and value of this cue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Excellent-1...138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d36f9c532

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Good luck and thanks for looking,

Kevin

818 317 0207

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
OK the opening foray is over and the the Tad is sitting at $1,125.

Maybe that's all there is.

Maybe there's some bidding left to come.

Thanks

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Bump

I think I should be exempt from the 48 hour bump rule because all my stuff sells in 7 days and the the threads just go away.

BUMP

A little over $1300 and still a great deal.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

cuefan86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
I think I should be exempt from the 48 hour bump rule because all my stuff sells in 7 days and the the threads just go away.

BUMP

A little over $1300 and still a great deal.

Thanks

Kevin

I think that is fair. But the forum 5.0 might have some weight to throw around......GL with sale!

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey Kevin,

Just for giggles, I placed the first bid on this Tad cue. I would have been happy to win it for a song, but I knew this auction would draw the interest of many. I wouldn't be surprised to see it sell for two grand or more. Even though its design is simple, it's an early work of a master cuemaker.

Best wishes with the sale.

--Glen--

Maestro

In the Zone...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nice cue. I sold one like this one for $1300 many years ago and it later sold by that website for about $1600 as I remember. It took a long time though for them to move it. That cue also had the red like a Martin and the two shafts. Don't remember the butt of the cue though, may have been a little different. Played very well and it was straight 100%. Should be interesting to see how this one sells. Good Luck!

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Nice cue. I sold one like this one for $1300 many years ago and it later sold by that website for about $1600 as I remember. It took a long time though for them to move it. That cue also had the red like a Martin and the two shafts. Don't remember the butt of the cue though, may have been a little different. Played very well and it was straight 100%. Should be interesting to see how this one sells. Good Luck!

Thanks. By "that website" I assume you mean eBay (the site that shall not be named). I've sold probably 6 of these model Tads on eBay, as I recall ranging from $1800 to $2500. The high end being one that was refinished and wrapped in the Gina shop and was really special sold in a hot market.

Here's my pitch:

1) You can buy a cue for less money than a plain Tad. But you cannot buy a better hitting cue for less money.

2) You can buy a Tad at fair market (which my auctions clearly establish) and use it for a year or two, turn around and sell it and at least get your money back. I don't think there is a lesser expensive cue that is guaranteed to perform that way, and I know many many more expensive cues that won't come close to giving their user that "zero cost" effect.

3) My auctions have a 3 Day evaluation period and this cue has been used, so you can buy it, play with it and if you don't like it, return it and get your money back.

4) You can pay through PayPal on a credit card and take your time paying for it.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Thanks for the comments and well wishes.

The auction ends tonight 6PM Pacific.

The auction has a few watchers, we will see if any of them are bidders.

$1400 with 9 hours remaining.

All bids in? All through? Any advance?

Thanks again so much all

Kevin

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
these are the cues that i associate with the great tads
the ones that those super california players made famous

someone looking for a great playing cue from an elite cue maker
in tad,should jump on this

nice listing by one of the best on az

dean

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
these are the cues that i associate with the great tads
the ones that those super california players made famous

someone looking for a great playing cue from an elite cue maker
in tad,should jump on this

nice listing by one of the best on az

dean

Thank you Dean.

When I first came out to California EVERYBODY that could play had a Tad or a Gina.

This auction got a small bump and with an hour left is at $1,425, I've sold these Martin style Tads for a thousand more than this, plenty of room left to still be a great deal.

Thanks again

Kevin