bank mirrors

OILED

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB bank training mirrors that fit under the rail there are usually 6 to a set. I have checked all of the billiard supply places and I guess they do not sell them anymore. if anybody has a set or knows about a set please let me know...........

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   1
Just remember that these are a reference at best.. There are so many variables with banks such as speed, throw, english, humidity, table type to name only a few. The best way to learn banks is to play it a ton. These mirrors might be a good starting point but don't expect too much.. Banks is my favorite game by far and I learn something new each time I play.. Peace, Joe

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
go get a 1x4 2ft long and cut a 1/4" slot all the way down it.

go to your local glass shop and get some 1/4" mirror glass cut 2ft long and about3-5" high

glue it in the 1x4 and place it on top the rail.....cheap and easy if you want the mirrors.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
WTB bank training mirrors that fit under the rail there are usually 6 to a set. I have checked all of the billiard supply places and I guess they do not sell them anymore. if anybody has a set or knows about a set please let me know...........

About 12-15yrs ago I saw these, but have no Idea where to get them now. I beleive I could make them, If I wanted a set. Jim