back after some years

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
@cuebuddy !!! that table and room is sick. its like the brother of my table ! i love it. :love:
we should encourage diamond to use our colours for a new model and ask 10% of every sale for copy rights or whatever :D

@colin. hahaha yeah well.... even my flemish posts on other forums are full of spelling errors and i'm to lasy to check for every error. lucky at work I got a secretary who does all the tiping for me :grin-square: how are things going? you learned me how to break in 8ball. thanks for giving me a monster break :)

@linda we talk to each other on facebook :) i'm that ramos pereira dude , but you have so many fans its hard to keep track of every one.

@scott and gerry: nice to hear this. lol i'm almost emotional (almost ! real man dont get emotional !!!! ) from the nice welcome. I wish you both the best and good hollidays.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@colin. hahaha yeah well.... even my flemish posts on other forums are full of spelling errors and i'm to lasy to check for every error. lucky at work I got a secretary who does all the tiping for me :grin-square: how are things going? you learned me how to break in 8ball. thanks for giving me a monster break :)
You're a legend Solly, could always read your heart way beyond your spelling.

You've been a warm light over the years!!

I'm doing good mate, thanks for asking... if ever you drift to Australia, look me up!

Cheers,
Colin

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
time for some updates.

i'm super excited ! i have been collecting brunswick trade tokens for years and especially the tokens from the JMBB era and those before. i have done alot of research, bought Tam journals , and where as most people collect them from what the providence, i buy them for the table designs they usually have in the back.

in fact my picture on this forum is one of those tokens.

I found a site where they made custom cases for tokens and had one made 4 years ago with air tight pockets to store them save. Well... i found all of them, except one and ive been looking for the last one for 3 years and today it popped up on ebay. i put a big overbet as my maximum (honestly what started as something to flip, is now grown so much on me, its part of the non sale part of my collection. Cross fingers, i'll have the winnin offer.

ZHE7ZSnl.jpg

y5eoh51l.jpg

d8Ax5Jml.jpg

Second: on a small local site i found a cue for sale . a 8 point Hiolle cue. not many known them , but the house started making cues in the early 1800's. in europe and espcially belgium/france they are considered as the top3 cuemakes and the 8 point hiolle is the top cue of hiolle. i have traded 2 before, and when i found it for a greath price i had to buy it, no matter if im not trading/flipping at the moment because of the crisis, the cue was to good to be true.

I met the guy, he was nice and told me he had more cues. so i asked him to email me some pictures and HOLY SHIT !!! ive seen some nice collection, but this is the 3th biggest european collection i have seen.

He even has four 8pt hiolles in there, The 4 different types , even the very rare guilded 8 point, that looks like gold :) one picture just to show some of his cues. these are all hiolles... some amazing peaces. he has ALOT more, this is just one maker, and i know he collects at least 4 of them, including the very very rare "la technique"

nTX5U5tl.jpg

This picture alone is worth alot of $, just from the info it gives. it includes every single hiolle cue i ever sold, and maybe this is the biggest hiolle collection around.
GReath for identifying european cue's who don't have the signe or the stamp anymore.

i'll try and ask him if i can visit his collection in real life. maybe he has some antique brunswick pieces he wants to trade. I also know a hiolle collecter in the states who has bought several from me, and maybe i can set up a big deal in the future. hopefully enough profit in there for me, to buy my Tim scruggs fancy cue i posted earlyer. !!

pool: well i lost big time to RSCA holigan in his club, who also posts here :) he kicked my butt 6-2 i think in 9ball. we both played very well, and most of the racks where break and runs, but i had trouble with my break. im not used to there super fast tables, and it took me 3 breaks, before i finally could plant the white in the middle of the table and the 1 ball ready in the corner. first 2 own breaks i had no shot on the 1 ball (to much topspin and white was always left on the lower short rail), and he was B&R his own racks and my empty breaks. it was 4-1 before i even had a decent shot (the 1 was just a 8ball he missed). first break where i had a shot I B&R the rack for 4-2. from then on it was a even game on the break, we both had our break running, but I still was left with trouble of the table speed. due to my illness i didnt want to spend my energy warming up on the tables, so i started the match cold and never got used to the table speed in time and and i overrun twice with 2 balls left what should have been two easy break and runs. hate to **** up a good run after all the hard work is done. Now he is a better player then me, and he played better, but i was happy of how i played. My table cloth is now 3y old and my cueball is close to 8years old, and its a world of difference. maybe i can find a way to replace them so i can get used to good tables again and have a chance to compete vs the best. My table is easy 20% slower and the gap was to big to adapt to on long positional shots. his whole team run over us and won 6-0. coming into the match i was expecting a close one (both his and my team are the top2 teams in our region for years), but it just wasn't our day. we played bad and they played superb ! gratz to them :)

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hi Solly,

I remember you very well, am glad you are posting again and hope very much that you are getting better each day.
Thanks for posting the great pictures of the players and the cues.

I am the AZer who bought the antique taxi clock from you several years ago.
I still have it hanging in my home pool room.
If I correctly remember, I almost bought a second one from you.

Stay in touch!

Will Prout

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
Hey Will, i do remember you.

how have you been m8? hope everything is ok. send me a picture of the clock in your room (or post it here). always nice to see where the antiques are going.

BTw, i'm not trying to tempt you or anything :D , but i have 2 left of the batch of 10 in my collection. they are the two nicest and oldest i was keeping for myself. one is nummber 00027 and the other 286 (if i remember correctly, i need to check). I'm keeping the 27 atm but the 286 is for sale. It was ready to be shipped, but the buyer never came up with the payment and its been sitting here for years in a box ready. the paint job is close to perfect, there are some small cracks in the window like usual, they both are perfectly working, they have the 3 old balls (non ivory) AND i have both keys (one for the winding mechanism and one to open/close the lid). Ill post some pictures if I got u temped :) same price

My illness will be a long road, but im starting to get better after several years of slowly getting worse, so mentally i'm very positive for the first time. Mind over body ! all i need is time now, manage my energy and getting my finances aranged, so i don't have to stress anymore about that part either. I think in the states this is a big problem too: i'm stage 3 chronique lyme patient with neuroboreliose.

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
Managed to convince Will to get another taxi clock :rolleyes:. Hope he is happy with it. :thumbup:

They where originally used for billiard/3c, but when i went on holliday in portugal i remember the local poolroom used it for pool too. they just took 3 random balls and lock them up.
here's a nice pic of them.

263ep2v.jpg

30tkqqd.jpg

I'm thinking of opening the last one i have, and doing a full restauration, so it looks like it would if it would have left the factory. might be a fun project. redo the paint, redo the inside filling, service the clock inside...

Anyway, some news. after 6 years of ballbanging and going up and down from A+ to a B- player depending on the position of pluto vs the moon and the amount of baby's born at that second, i was fed up of it. (i never learned to play pool, i just did. i learned with my eyes, with experience, with watching pool matches, but i hardly ever did something that could be called a proper training) and never asked someone to really help me (i loved to learn it by myself), but i've been playing the same level now for 2 years, only improving on tactical level, i'm my game is horribly inconsistent. my stroke is as bent as a banana and i sometimes amaze myself how i can pot a ball with such a crooked stroke

I asked my best friend and teammate, who is the father and coach of the khodjaev sisters to train me. I'm starting my own training program and i 'will be seeing him once every week to do corrections and ask questions. he is prepared to help me for free for as long as i wanted for all the help i gave them in the last 10 years.

Basically , the rough idea is:

Practically:
find 100 basic pool shots that come up often,
play each shot 1000 times. 100x in the morning , 100x in the evening. at 100K shots and 200/day, it will take me roughly 2 years. thats the amount of time i'm giving myself to push myself and see what my best level is. No goal, just give it 100% for 2years and be happy with what i will get back from it.

The coaching
from my friend will be on all the basics, preshot, stroke, tactics, exercises, and FAQ. he will be correcting me once a week. he's my third eye, that can see things my video camera can not.

Mentally,
i'm pretty explosive around the table, i got a bit of a temper and i shoke a lot when all the hard work is done... i'm very hard on myself and i hate to play bad, more then i hate to loose. so a lot of work on that part. David's daily quotes are very helpful to think about things, and i picked up meditation/relaxation/breathing techniques and applying the same ideas during competition play/training.

I HOPE i'll have the courage to keep doing this intensive training for 2years besides all the daily live things and besides my illness. it will be hard in the beginning to accept the daily grind of doing the same shot over and over, but i can already see what part of it might be fun, and i need to focus on that.

Shot 1: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 1 diamond distance.
Shot 2: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 1 diagonal diamond distance (+- 1.35 diamonds).
shot 3: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 2 diamond distance.
Shot 4: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 2 diagonal diamond

success is when OB is potted, and CB lands so close to the spot, that i can't put a ball on the spot. so +- 57mm precision. looks easy, but its harder then i thought.

First try i had a 28% success rate. 57mm precision ( 1ball wide) is BIG difference compared to a 2ball wide precision. from 2 to 1 ball precision my success rate dropped from 65% to 28%
I'll keep some record of my training here. might be a good idea to start a excel file.

ATM i'm at shot 4:
try 100: 28%
try 200: 52%
try 300: 65%
try 400: 68%
try 500: 61%
try 600: 64%
try 700: 67%
try 800: 72%

I'm hoping to get it in the 80's by tomorrow by the time i hit 1000 shots. I'm already noticing how important it is to follow trough perfectly, not drop elbow, accelerate, every little detail needs to be SPOT on, if you want to get the same outcome every time. it's hard , but man, when you put the cb on the dot 10times in a row inch perfect, you feel like a boss :cool: on the other hand, i'm seeing the same mistakes in my practice as during tournament. as soon as i start to play well, i start to get sloppy thinking I don't need to concentrate as much anymore. I'm so damn lazy ! lots of work to do there too.

The only thing i'm afraid off, is that this is more like a newyears thingy, that every says at the beginning of the year, and then stop after 2 months.

Last edited:

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
I just noticed this thread. Glad you're back Solly! Enough with the hateposters already, let's be positive. And Solly is the man! :thumbup:
I sure hope you get back on track with practicing and even more importantly, enjoying it. But the most important thing is to get well and recover from your illness. All the best of health and a speedy recovery to you and your wife!

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
totally agree.

I honestly just don't open them and ignore them and tbh i don't get what all the fuss is about. i haven't been long enough yet, but it feels like if you would remove 100% of all the: "damn this site sucks" posts , you would actually remove 95% of all the negative energy that is going around. just a storm in a glass of water.

This is still the #1 site for pool, with GREATH players, VERY friendly people and i always loved it here. even after several years of not coming online, i still get welcomed like a king. ! How cool is that.
It's just like training. you get back, what you put into it. so lets fill this *** up with positive things !

I sure do hope to get at least 75-80% of my life back. i'm not even hoping for 100%. i've got 3 big goals in my life, that are more important then anything.
1: getting back to work fulltime. i need this mentally to feel productive.
2: getting our body's back in order, so i can have kids. personally my life is useless without kids.
3: having enough energy to travel the world again to places outside of europe. SO many country's i had planned to visit. I backpacked thailand for 4 weeks, malaysia for 1 month, and the plan was to backpack every year for 1 month in a new country for the rest of my life. this world is SO beautifull, but you can only admire it , if you travel. I'm an architect, i love art, but nothing men made will ever compare to the beauty of nature. It's pure perfection. sitting between 4 walls day after day, makes you realise that.

All the rest are free bonus. :) i'm alreayd happy i can play pool again. yesterday i did 500 shots, sometimes i have 4 days where i can't do anything, but i'll take any energy i got and use it to GET me somewhere. this illness is a bliss tbh. i've never wanted to do so much in my life as now. I even call it Solly2.0. the new and improved :)

how are btw? Aren't you playing the eurotour today mjantti? i thought u used to play them.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Don't miss!

Me too. I just saw this thread and of course I remember Solly. Welcome back.

Playing pool can take your mind off of health issues, except when you miss. :D

JoeyA

I just noticed this thread. Glad you're back Solly! Enough with the hateposters already, let's be positive. And Solly is the man! :thumbup:
I sure hope you get back on track with practicing and even more importantly, enjoying it. But the most important thing is to get well and recover from your illness. All the best of health and a speedy recovery to you and your wife!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
totally agree.

I honestly just don't open them and ignore them and tbh i don't get what all the fuss is about. i haven't been long enough yet, but it feels like if you would remove 100% of all the: "damn this site sucks" posts , you would actually remove 95% of all the negative energy that is going around. just a storm in a glass of water.

This is still the #1 site for pool, with GREATH players, VERY friendly people and i always loved it here. even after several years of not coming online, i still get welcomed like a king. ! How cool is that.
It's just like training. you get back, what you put into it. so lets fill this *** up with positive things !

I sure do hope to get at least 75-80% of my life back. i'm not even hoping for 100%. i've got 3 big goals in my life, that are more important then anything.
1: getting back to work fulltime. i need this mentally to feel productive.
2: getting our body's back in order, so i can have kids. personally my life is useless without kids.
3: having enough energy to travel the world again to places outside of europe. SO many country's i had planned to visit. I backpacked thailand for 4 weeks, malaysia for 1 month, and the plan was to backpack every year for 1 month in a new country for the rest of my life. this world is SO beautifull, but you can only admire it , if you travel. I'm an architect, i love art, but nothing men made will ever compare to the beauty of nature. It's pure perfection. sitting between 4 walls day after day, makes you realise that.

All the rest are free bonus. :) i'm alreayd happy i can play pool again. yesterday i did 500 shots, sometimes i have 4 days where i can't do anything, but i'll take any energy i got and use it to GET me somewhere. this illness is a bliss tbh. i've never wanted to do so much in my life as now. I even call it Solly2.0. the new and improved :)

how are btw? Aren't you playing the eurotour today mjantti? i thought u used to play them.

Just wishing you the best in your recovery - glad to see you're back posting!

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
a hottie? :grin-square: nope, don't think so.

small updates:

after 1 year, my new club is already up for sale :'(. this is the 4th club that I've played in , that closes in 6 years of playing. slowly every poolclub is drying up. makes me scared for the future and sad at the same time.

i won a practice dvd from darren appelton :p . he had a drill challenge and didn't think an amateur could run it. I'll have to give it to him, because i wanted to give up several times, but then my stubbornness and ego wouldn't give up and i finally made the drill.

it's by far the toughest drill i know and by far the easiest looking drill I've seen. Very bad for your confidence and i can assure you 100% you will underestimate it.

Rules of the drill 1-9 in rotation ,all odd numbers to be pocketed in the bottom left as u see on the pic and all even numbers bottom right as you see in the pic . 9ball must be top left (I did topright as left pocket wasn't visible in my camera setup) Also not allowed to contact another ball.

my doctor reduced the amount of medication, and I'm able to play a bit longer now. I'm doing 2 hours now on a good day so that helps to put in the hours i need to get better. haven't played a lot last days. mainly studying video's, working on my basics, finding drills and printing them, just preparing everything for when i come back from vacation i have enough homework to keep me busy for some months. I played a final in a small local handicap tournament. tight pockets, lost confidence, played horrible whole day. not happy. my pot success is just to low.
again: my basics suck. i'm never stroking straight and my eye dominance changing with the wind also isn't helping. i really need to force one eye to be dominant, so i'm taking more warm-up strokes now then before so i have more time to do all the things i need to do , to be setup/aiming straight. i know, basics is what stands in my way from going from a B player to a A player.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I remember you, yes. Glad you're back. This place hasn't changed much. We did paint the walls in the rec room. We went with beige. :smile:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I wish you lived close by to me. I admire your work ethic and dedication to excellence. I figure if you lived closer to me, your attention to perfecting everything might rub off on me. :)

Please keep up the details on your training. I like reading about the details.

JoeyA

Managed to convince Will to get another taxi clock :rolleyes:. Hope he is happy with it. :thumbup:

They where originally used for billiard/3c, but when i went on holliday in portugal i remember the local poolroom used it for pool too. they just took 3 random balls and lock them up.
here's a nice pic of them.

263ep2v.jpg

30tkqqd.jpg

I'm thinking of opening the last one i have, and doing a full restauration, so it looks like it would if it would have left the factory. might be a fun project. redo the paint, redo the inside filling, service the clock inside...

Anyway, some news. after 6 years of ballbanging and going up and down from A+ to a B- player depending on the position of pluto vs the moon and the amount of baby's born at that second, i was fed up of it. (i never learned to play pool, i just did. i learned with my eyes, with experience, with watching pool matches, but i hardly ever did something that could be called a proper training) and never asked someone to really help me (i loved to learn it by myself), but i've been playing the same level now for 2 years, only improving on tactical level, i'm my game is horribly inconsistent. my stroke is as bent as a banana and i sometimes amaze myself how i can pot a ball with such a crooked stroke

I asked my best friend and teammate, who is the father and coach of the khodjaev sisters to train me. I'm starting my own training program and i 'will be seeing him once every week to do corrections and ask questions. he is prepared to help me for free for as long as i wanted for all the help i gave them in the last 10 years.

Basically , the rough idea is:

Practically:
find 100 basic pool shots that come up often,
play each shot 1000 times. 100x in the morning , 100x in the evening. at 100K shots and 200/day, it will take me roughly 2 years. thats the amount of time i'm giving myself to push myself and see what my best level is. No goal, just give it 100% for 2years and be happy with what i will get back from it.

The coaching
from my friend will be on all the basics, preshot, stroke, tactics, exercises, and FAQ. he will be correcting me once a week. he's my third eye, that can see things my video camera can not.

Mentally,
i'm pretty explosive around the table, i got a bit of a temper and i shoke a lot when all the hard work is done... i'm very hard on myself and i hate to play bad, more then i hate to loose. so a lot of work on that part. David's daily quotes are very helpful to think about things, and i picked up meditation/relaxation/breathing techniques and applying the same ideas during competition play/training.

I HOPE i'll have the courage to keep doing this intensive training for 2years besides all the daily live things and besides my illness. it will be hard in the beginning to accept the daily grind of doing the same shot over and over, but i can already see what part of it might be fun, and i need to focus on that.

Shot 1: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 1 diamond distance.
Shot 2: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 1 diagonal diamond distance (+- 1.35 diamonds).
shot 3: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 2 diamond distance.
Shot 4: cueball 1 diamond away of OB. roll the cb exactly 2 diagonal diamond

success is when OB is potted, and CB lands so close to the spot, that i can't put a ball on the spot. so +- 57mm precision. looks easy, but its harder then i thought.

First try i had a 28% success rate. 57mm precision ( 1ball wide) is BIG difference compared to a 2ball wide precision. from 2 to 1 ball precision my success rate dropped from 65% to 28%
I'll keep some record of my training here. might be a good idea to start a excel file.

ATM i'm at shot 4:
try 100: 28%
try 200: 52%
try 300: 65%
try 400: 68%
try 500: 61%
try 600: 64%
try 700: 67%
try 800: 72%

I'm hoping to get it in the 80's by tomorrow by the time i hit 1000 shots. I'm already noticing how important it is to follow trough perfectly, not drop elbow, accelerate, every little detail needs to be SPOT on, if you want to get the same outcome every time. it's hard , but man, when you put the cb on the dot 10times in a row inch perfect, you feel like a boss :cool: on the other hand, i'm seeing the same mistakes in my practice as during tournament. as soon as i start to play well, i start to get sloppy thinking I don't need to concentrate as much anymore. I'm so damn lazy ! lots of work to do there too.

The only thing i'm afraid off, is that this is more like a newyears thingy, that every says at the beginning of the year, and then stop after 2 months.

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
mini update as there's not so much to say.

I finished my 1000 try's and had a 72% on the last try. First thing i learned doing this: if i didn't do the exercise for a day or 3-4 and start again, my muscle memory forgets the correct speed very fast, where as I'm sure i could run 90% success if i did the 1000 all in one day. this just makes me realize again that training is something that has to be done every day. not being a pro makes this very hard to train every day and is the key to succes in my mind. but the good news is, even if i wont hit 80% if i would do the drill now, it will be higher then when i first did the drill. there's always some muscle memory remaining.

i have been talking with my friend about cueing technique after i completed this drill. what's the best way to controle speed. same backswing distance and different speed or same speed and different backswing or 3? 5? more? different basic speeds? or.... just thinking about how i could achieve the best speed control and i was doing it wrong for a long time. i asked LOADS of questions and i learned more from talking the by doing by ballbanging for years by myself on my table. the more i work with him the more i realize how bad I am. bad for my confidence but good to see the huge amount of progress that can be made even as an amateur. i'm slowly improving on positional play, but i still hate my preshotroutine and my arm. The thing just wont move in a straight line for a long period of time.

my good friend told me once that for every week you didn't play, you had to play for 2 weeks to recover what your muscles forgot.

I also went on a nice 3week vacation to the italian island of Sardegna and since i came back i had my back blocked (?) due to the airco for 10 days. its finally unblocked after 3 sessions , but my nerves got hit and i have to use my left shoulder and arms as less as possible. so basically : i haven't played pool in 4 weeks and looks like it's not over again. so my timing not going well, but that's live. you just take what live gives you and make the best out of it.

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I just saw your latest posts, and want to let you know

1. I hope you have a full recovery and your pool game returns to 100%.
2. I really enjoy both of the taxi clocks. They are special, and you were stellar to deal with.
3. Your posts are among the best on all of AZ and your contributions are top flight.

Thanks again,

Will Prout

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
ah stop it Will :embarrassed2:

Time to give some updates.

first my health. after 12 weeks of work with doctors, needle therapy etc, my body and neck has it's full mobility again. my nerves are unblocked but they have been hurt for so long that it is very painful as soon as something presses against it and i have a small tear in my muscle shoulder witch is now the most painful thing. Because of the tear, the muscles get cramps, they pull on my ribs, blocking my ribs , who then pull on my neck muscle , who then block my neck, etc.. So i have to unblock it almost daily and i have a lot of stretching to do. So thats the bad news, the good news is, as the nerve is unblocked, i can finally bend down again and playing pool actually stretches the muscles i need to stretch, so i can play pool again !! i just can't play for long hours and it hurts , so i can't focus, but at least i can play !

I also have a new tool for my training. my friend worked for a long time on a project he wanted to patent etc, but after some discussion and calculations, it wasn't worth it, so he just starting building them and selling them.
They are pocked reducers for pool tables and he gave me a set to try. i was skeptical at first. i hated it the first weeks (as i already have a bad straight stroke) reducing my pro cut pockets was horrible. i wasn't able to pocket balls, but my brain started to change on what point of the pocket to aim, and my aim got straighter from the feedback a tighter pocket gives (easyer to see how offcenterpocket you where) and now I'm running tables and i have 3 1/8th pockets :grin-square: i don't got pictures yet, but i can post some soon. not sure if I'm allowed to post here witch website is selling them? I'm not even sure he sells them overseas, but maybe i can arrange something for my azb buddies.

So no training atm , in the likes of real exercises, but the little time i have i spend it on adjusting my aim, my brain and still working on getting my stroke straight and doing what i need to do to get my body back up. I have a CRAPPY last 2 years with my health, but it only makes me realize how much i love the game, how much i miss it, and makes me even more determined to get better.

I might play my first tournament on 20th September in over 1.5year.
It's my favorite club, my favorite tournament and it's my birthday, so i consider it a sign. my shoulder might hurt to much and i might forfeit at a certain point, but so be it. at least i'll be out again with the pool buddys !

Some other bad news: the new national board in our country called in a special meeting to say they will de-assemble if the interest and positivity doesn't improve by December. they are looking for other people to replace them and if not, there will be no official national pool federation anymore. Meaning, no more spots for the European and world championships for players like kurt, kamila, diana, serge, etc. I hope it never gets there, but its getting very very very sad in my country.

As i always like to promote my two sister-teammates, here is a video of the match they both played in the finals of an international tournament in europe. Thanks for orangeworks for video taping it and giving it away for free.
Diana got some good rolls on the safety side, but she played perfect pool.

https://vimeo.com/139191897

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
mini update:

- was my bday last week.
- my arm shoulder is 90% solved
- back at practice table
- played my first tournament in over 1.5year since i crashed from lyme
- 34 people and i played the finals with my double partner Diana khodjaev.
- used the price money to pay for everyone's drink.
- new preshot routine that seems to work

:thumbup: only good news. solly back on track.