Turning Stone Classic XXXIII: players list, predictions, updates

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like the way this guy is getting warmed up.

I think he loses whoever plays against.

zQAZ9IZzW.png

He never beat me.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well then what the heck is this guy doin on the table? Trying to get his 15 minutes of fame i guess.

I believe that's Danny Hewitt--extremely good player from Canada. He is a staple at turning stone and has had some good finishes and a boat load of victories in the Joss Tour over the last 2 decades.

He has a very unorthodox stroke, stance, mechanics--but they sure work for him.

Fargo has him at 766

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe that's Danny Hewitt--extremely good player from Canada. He is a staple at turning stone and has had some good finishes and a boat load of victories in the Joss Tour over the last 2 decades.

He has a very unorthodox stroke, stance, mechanics--but they sure work for him.

Fargo has him at 766

That may all be true, but I find that guy far too dark to be danny.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Anybody have pictures of the brackets, as AZ brackets still dont work on half the phones in the world.

Probably head down there in a bit.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Jeremy " Keyser" Sossei is sneaking on Thorpe .
He beat Aranas last night.
Up 6-3 right now.

Btw, THREE PEOPLE in the booth is one too many.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw looked pretty damn good. I’m surprised Earl raked the balls after missing the 2 ball on that last rack. Oh wait, no I’m not.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Sossei up 7-2 now. If he wins this he'll have beaten Aranas, Thorpe, and SVB in succession.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sossei up 7-2 now. If he wins this he'll have beaten Aranas, Thorpe, and SVB in succession.

Damn! That’s strong. I just started watching with the Shaw match. On a side note, Danny D needs to ride off into the sunset. He just doesn’t have the focus anymore.