Efren's Bald Spot

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been watching Efren quite a bit on his recent journey traveling around.

I notice that his bald spot is on the left, back side of his head...not centered, like most balding people.

It's right in the spot where he constantly scratches his head with his left hand when he is figuring out a difficult shot.

Maybe he should use his other hand for scratching, like he sometimes used his other hand for shooting.

Maybe he could even it out.

:)

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now you did it Eye

I'm first. I've got news for you guys. Do all of think if you get a bald spot like
Efren's that you will play like him ? He could run out with a mop taped on
his head. You people should just practice instead of spending your time and
money at the barber shop trying to buy a game.
jack

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bald spot and all, the pool fans still love Efren :bow-down:

35189796_1541552552620774_2251512390178832384_o.jpg

Last edited:

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think what endears Efren, to all his fans, is not just that he was arguably the greatest pool player of his generation but the way he handles losses.

He understands that sometimes the gods of pool conspire against you and there is nothing you can do.

His affable disposition in the face of loss and bad rolls is remarkable. Folks don't like bad sportsmanship.

Many can win but losing in the hard part. His buddha like qualities have led to the cult of Efren.

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Not a bald spot. 99% sure it's an area of Alopecia Areata. Often times it will spontaneously resolve and the hair will regrow.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a bald spot. 99% sure it's an area of Alopecia Areata. Often times it will spontaneously resolve and the hair will regrow.
You are prolly right.

Efren was asked about it at the event in Vegas a few weeks ago and he said it was a minor skin condition.

Dirty nasty people to even bring this stuff up. How dare you shame an icon. F@uck you all. Terrible people we are left with these days. The one and only thing this generation looks up to in this sport and you shit on him. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dirty nasty people to even bring this stuff up. How dare you shame an icon. F@uck you all. Terrible people we are left with these days. The one and only thing this generation looks up to in this sport and you shit on him. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Well goddamn son, when youre right, youre right.

Fook all you dumb motherfuggers for having some lighthearted jovial humor in honor of one of the greatest pool players to ever live. How dare you even remotely THINK about making a non-hurtful joke about Efren, that he would of course laugh off and have zero problems with???

I dont know about you Johnny, I say we shove these dirty bastards in the woodchipper. Im so mad Im going to kick the dog and tell the neighbors kids that Santa is fake as fook.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lighten up, Willis.

My head is shaved down as smooth as a cue ball.