AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta throw in the signed wisdom tooth! WTF
earl_tooth-300x238.jpg

how do we even know that's his tooth?

BrokeHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better question- why would anybody want it?
This tooth would be awesome in the butt of the cue maybe Flaoting in one of those palmer style cue windows. How rad would that be earl strickland ivory tusk floating in a custom cue. Talk about a one of a kind cue that would be worth something ...... Dear fatboy Or somebody with some Cash buy this tooth and make a cue with it Please!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah then send it to me ,or at least a picture of it!

alpinestudio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This tooth would be awesome in the butt of the cue maybe Flaoting in one of those palmer style cue windows. How rad would that be earl strickland ivory tusk floating in a custom cue. Talk about a one of a kind cue that would be worth something ...... Dear fatboy Or somebody with some Cash buy this tooth and make a cue with it Please!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah then send it to me ,or at least a picture of it!

Or maybe have his tooth with the signature outwards in the forearm in between some ivory points. Of course it would be finished over to protect the tooth.

BrokeHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What's the tooth cost?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
What is the deal with his selling the cue? Is he going back to a more normal cue length? Is he getting another Gulassy cue built for him? Is he breaking from Gulassy and going to another builder/company?