Planet Nibiru

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol, some of you people are funny.

again, i didnt so i believe this as fact... but! we are just a fragment in time, and we dont really know much of what could be.

like do you believe in ghost? lol

i just wanted to see if people had opinions on the matter

i will gamble with any of you!

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
lol, some of you people are funny.

again, i didnt so i believe this as fact... but! we are just a fragment in time, and we dont really know much of what could be.

like do you believe in ghost? lol

i just wanted to see if people had opinions on the matter

i will gamble with any of you!

Yes I believe in Ghost, he's right above me!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I've heard it's a pretty cool place
A sea of urine where rats eat your face
A sadist like me can pursue his vocation
I'm goin' to hell because I need a vacation
-GWAR

spindoctor9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am an astro physicist with a minor in astrology. Don't buy that shit. In the mid 90's a lady running a website claimed that ET's told her telepathically that Nibiru would collide with us. That is the first known source of the rumor. Nibiru has been talked about for a long time and does exist (and there are probably many more planets orbiting our sun beyond it), but it is certainly not trying to kill us.

Nibiru or planet X lies outside of pluto which is on average about 370 million miles away from Earth. The stars and planets are like grains of sand separated by miles. It is so incredibly unlikely for a planet that far away to drop it's orbit and come racing toward Earth with such exact precision. It just won't happen, don't worry about it. I'm also an avid researcher of the ancient world, and the Mayan calendar is blown way out of proportion. They never claimed the end of the world. They, being brilliant mathematicians and astrologists, calculated that the Earth's wobble is on a precessional cycle of about 26,000 years, which they split into 5 "times" of 5,125 years- the long count calendar. At the end of each of these "worlds", so to speak, they have stories of the Earth cleansing itself. They say that the last was a great flood and sea levels rising. This year, it is the year of the jaguar, and the story tells of great earthquakes. I guess it's very possible that the earth's wobble has a major effect on world climate, but any change will be gradual. all the other BS you hear on the subject is just that... BS made up by scum to make money from web advertising on their propaganda doused websites. I don't mean to sound like a know it all, but I've been researching the mayan in depth for a decade, as I used to want to be an archaeologist, and i definitely do know this subject in and out.

The internet is a great resource, but it can be hard to separate facts. You can PM me if you are interested to know any details or specifics.

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally i hope it happens, just because i have a personal death wish.

As retarded as some of these end of the world ideas are, i also don't believe any world government would warn anyone even if a catastrophic world event was eminent.

Personally i think if anything is going to cripple the planet it will be the yellowstone super volcano or one of the other super volcanoes around the world.

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Main Forum is close to NPR for me, i only watch action/tournament/main forum. So to post in NPR would be like walking in a strange neighborhood. and they did mention billiards in one of them videos

Last edited:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I am an astro physicist with a minor in astrology. Nibiru or planet X lies outside of pluto which is on average about 370 million miles away from Earth.

You sure about that? You're off by a factor of over seven on distance to Pluto at its closest point alone and haven't accounted for gravity which would perturb the outer planets. I need a job where I can just wing it and still get paid.

Now seriously, get this mumbo-jumbo out of the main forum.

Last edited:

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Main Forum is close to NPR for me, i only watch action/tournament/main forum. So to post in NPR would be like walking in a strange neighborhood. and they did mention billiards in one of them videos

Just because you think the main forum is fair game for you doesn't make it so. There's nothing wrong with you believing in this just do it in the appropriate place.

And no, it's not pool related.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You sure about that? You're off by a factor of over seven on distance to Pluto at its closest point alone and haven't accounted for gravity which would perturb the outer planets. I need a job where I can just wing it and still get paid.

Now seriously, get this mumbo-jumbo out of the main forum.

Weatherman! Go for it!

You have my support.