can anyone id this pool table

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's not a full picture but it appears to be a sterlite stackable laundry basket. I've worked on a number of those over the years as they just don't perform like they really should. For a fee, i can convert that sterlite basket to work like a blue label. I'll post pictures later.

I am much better at working on laundry baskets than your local laundry basket mechanic.

lmao!!!!!!!

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Damn, I even have one of those wicker baskets on the right.. How crazy is that!!!

Friend of mine wants to sell this table, but we can't figure out what kind of table it is. The papers underneath are faded. Looked at every antique listed on brunswick's website and it doesn't appear to be any of those. Can anyone help id this table?

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The basket in question has all wrong ID's. I know for a fact it was made by Sterilite Corp, not Sterlite. It was designed by Jack something or other, a good friend of mine in the early '80s.
I maintained all the baskets at the laundromat on Main St across from the Billiards Cafe. They required very little upkeep so I was able to play free pool upstairs if they let me dust the underside of the snooker table. They were very fussy about this and only after proving that I could do a good job I was allowed to dust the underneath of the Gold Crowns.
Hang the Nine, if you want to see perfection, the next time you go there take a look at the undersides. You'll see what I mean...and take a look in the laundromat too.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Son, you don't know the first thing about laundry baskets. Mark Gregory and I revolutionized laundry baskets and anyone else on the planet is either screwing them up or just copying our ideas. Are other laundry basket mechanics stapling with the precision of a brain surgeon? No. I didn't think so.

So just add your name to the list and I'll get to your laundry basket when I get to it.

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO SEND MY BASKETS BACK???

I SENT THEM TO YOU LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO BECAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST!

Now here I am with all these clothes and nowhere to put them.

THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!

Floppage

True Beginner
Silver Member
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO SEND MY BASKETS BACK???

I SENT THEM TO YOU LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO BECAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST!

Now here I am with all these clothes and nowhere to put them.

THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!

Let's set the record straight, Junior. You asked me to work on your baskets. I told you I was very busy and that I might not get to them right away. You need to have some patience. Not just anyone can work on a laundry basket but anyone will pretend they can.

Have you seen my facebook page? My laundry basket handle work speaks for itself.

I am now going to add a couple of smilies for no apparent reason. :thumbup::grin:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Where in the hell have you guys been hiding.....? Under a rock!?

I've made 128 of these since the 80's but I've got a deal with laundomaina so I won't be building them in commercial laundry rooms anytime soon.

Not taking orders, thinking I'm going to retire soon'

Rob.M

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Wow, this thread went to hell in a ....laundry basket?

Serves them right....red cloth is gay

Player

I'm your huckleberry
Silver Member
I just have an old "bar basket" at home. Kinda sags in the middle. Any way to fix it?:confused: