Lessons now available from CJ Wiley

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are ever in the DFW metroplex and would like a 1 on 1 private lesson with Cj Wiley you can now do so. Cj is now offering private lessons in the comfort of his home. Cj will provide you with 1 on 1 instruction and shed some light on some of his knowledge of the game of pool. Cj is offering 1 on 1 lessons starting at 75.00 an hour with a 2 hour minimum. If you have read reviews on his dvds there is nothing but positive things have been said about it.

You can check out his website at WWW.Cjwiley.com or you can pm me for details on setting up some lessons with CJ himself.

Thank You
Louie

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
If you are ever in the DFW metroplex and would like a 1 on 1 private lesson with Cj Wiley you can now do so. Cj is now offering private lessons in the comfort of his home. Cj will provide you with 1 on 1 instruction and shed some light on some of his knowledge of the game of pool. Cj is offering 1 on 1 lessons starting at 75.00 an hour with a 2 hour minimum. If you have read reviews on his dvds there is nothing but positive things have been said about it.

You can check out his website at WWW.Cjwiley.com or you can pm me for details on setting up some lessons with CJ himself.

Thank You
Louie

Lessons with CJ Wiley at $75 an hour are a steal. This is a great opportunity to learn the game from one of the greatest players in the world.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Pool instruction rates.

The most I've ever paid to a professional pool player was $100 an hour. That was before I realized that all teaching players are not created equal.

When I watch the DVD of CJ Wiley, I know that he understands the higher end nuances of the game and he has very good communication skills.

Wish I was a little closer. :wink:

JoeyA

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't miss out on this opportunity. Believe MEEEEEEEEEE

Thank You
Louie

I just had to say something here.

Anytime you have a player of CJ's caliber willing to share his time for what I consider a steal for knowledge you just have to do it.

This guy has done it all. On the road, I know from first hand experience there, and playing pro off and on after that.

The knowledge you gain from the variety of circumstances is huge.

Take advantage of this if you love pool. The old saying "you can give a man a fish and feed him for a day OR you can teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

If CJ ever stops doing this you lose. What's 150.00 bucks.

You can spend 30.00 to 40.00 dollars on a cue tip and still miscue.

I'll guarantee you will never miscue from the info you recieve from

CJ Wiley.

Have a great day......Geno.......

JoeyA

Silver Member
I just had to say something here.

Anytime you have a player of CJ's caliber willing to share his time for what I consider a steal for knowledge you just have to do it.

This guy has done it all. On the road, I know from first hand experience there, and playing pro off and on after that.

The knowledge you gain from the variety of circumstances is huge.

Take advantage of this if you love pool. The old saying "you can give a man a fish and feed him for a day OR you can teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

If CJ ever stops doing this you lose. What's 150.00 bucks.

You can spend 30.00 to 40.00 dollars on a cue tip and still miscue.

I'll guarantee you will never miscue from the info you recieve from

CJ Wiley.

Have a great day......Geno.......

Good points Geno!

When I visit Dallas, I will take up a collection, to stake me for a two hour lesson with CJ. :grin:
JoeyA

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
JoeyA,

Not to nag, but I'd be darn careful mentioning someone's money situation on the internet in lieu of what happened to Mike Surber. Just sayin'.

Maniac

JoeyA

Silver Member
Mike Surber Memorial

JoeyA,

Not to nag, but I'd be darn careful mentioning someone's money situation on the internet in lieu of what happened to Mike Surber. Just sayin'.

Maniac

I guess you can't be too careful.

BTW,
Skeeter's in Gulfport, MS is having the FIRST Annual Mike Surber Memorial ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT THIS summer.

Saturday/Sunday July 17th-18th, 2010
Calcutta at 11:00, Tournament at 12:00

Skeeter’s Billiards – 197 Teagarden Rd.
Gulfport, Miss., 39507 – (228) 897-1234

$2000 ADDED GUARANTEED

$125 Entry (includes $15 greens fee), Races to 3, D.E.
*Strictly limited to the first 32 paid*

Mike Surber's murderer is still on the loose. www.mikesurber.com
JoeyA