Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page I am a Producer for American Road Player, Let's Talk
Page 3 of 16 123 4513 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#31)
DirtyJersey
AzB Silver Member
DirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-06-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna View Post
The vast majority of the reality shows on TV are fake, this one will be no different.
Rather than show your ignorance you should make sure you have done your

research first. I know Spanky rather well and know he is on 24/7 w/o the need

for camera's. The other day he was in the pool hall trying to hit a bullseye on

the dart board from 50' feet away while sitting in a chair for the cash. Needless

to say the people in attendance were thoroughly entertained by the antics.

That's just his way. I've seen scooter in action w/o any camera's and the action

is just as intense. The rush is there regardless, it just so happens someone like

Peyton was finally smart enough to capitalize on it and get it on film. Kudos to

you sir. I've been saying this is what pool has needed for years and it's great to

see it finally happening. I don't know if you have footage of Tim Heath yet but if

there is an outlandish scale he is over the top of it. Maybe too much so, but I

get a kick out of watching him and he draws a crowd as well. Keep up the good

work. I'm sure you will be in Jersey again cause Spanky is always tearing it up

Old
  (#32)
lost
AzB Silver Member
lost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 08:37 PM

All this cash and action going on and they are 40 grand short?

Old
  (#33)
Outre Bron
Registered
Outre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond reputeOutre Bron has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 08:42 PM

I won't support hustling culture.

Old
  (#34)
DirtyJersey
AzB Silver Member
DirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyJersey has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outre Bron View Post
That's fine then don't, but the train is moving so just make sure you get off the tracks.

Old
  (#35)
SidePocketProd
AzB Silver Member
SidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteypooldude View Post
Do you have a twitter account?
We do but we have not used it yet because we may do something special with it for people who donate to the campaign. We do have a Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ameri...46615418894464

Check it out and spread the word. We will keep everyone updated about the Twitter
Thanks

Old
  (#36)
SidePocketProd
AzB Silver Member
SidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond reputeSidePocketProd has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlitethat View Post
You must of not had your cameras rolling this night....?good thing insidepool did.
http://youtu.be/MqBvSM-qbqM
GL with your show, don't forget to stop in to Atlanta and match up with deathball!

Rob.M

-
Atlanta is on the preliminary list.

Old
  (#37)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-06-2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I hear ya. Kinda hard to fade 10 K to an opponent that wasn't trying all that hard.

Quote:
We will make it a "show" format out of the footage and tell the story in way that will keep people's interest, but it will all be true and unscripted. Thanks!
That's very cool and possible to do with these characters. But, considering the average intelligence of viewers that do watch reality Shows, do you believe that they will be able to tell a difference.

They hear a pop top on a beer can, a bag of Doritos being torn open and they start salivating like Pavlov's Puppy.

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Last edited by Blue Hog ridr; 12-06-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Old
  (#38)
SidePocketProd
AzB Silver Member

12-06-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJersey View Post
Rather than show your ignorance you should make sure you have done your

research first. I know Spanky rather well and know he is on 24/7 w/o the need

for camera's. The other day he was in the pool hall trying to hit a bullseye on

the dart board from 50' feet away while sitting in a chair for the cash. Needless

to say the people in attendance were thoroughly entertained by the antics.

That's just his way. I've seen scooter in action w/o any camera's and the action

is just as intense. The rush is there regardless, it just so happens someone like

Peyton was finally smart enough to capitalize on it and get it on film. Kudos to

you sir. I've been saying this is what pool has needed for years and it's great to

see it finally happening. I don't know if you have footage of Tim Heath yet but if

there is an outlandish scale he is over the top of it. Maybe too much so, but I

get a kick out of watching him and he draws a crowd as well. Keep up the good

work. I'm sure you will be in Jersey again cause Spanky is always tearing it up
Sounds like the Spanky I know. I have footage of Scooter shaving Spanky's head after losing a match. There are stories every night! Thanks for the support and don't forget to spread the word and check out the campaign site.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...x/9130349#home

Old
  (#39)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 09:05 PM

If 40 K is all you need, Scooter, Spanky and the rest of the Side Show are For Real, that shouldn't be too hard for them to come up with.

Call it, Investing in their future.

Old
  (#40)
Boston$tyle
AzB Silver Member
Boston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 09:16 PM

You better get a bigger bankroll out Peyton. What are you gonna do with 2500$ on the road with 5 ppl?? You'd spend that on room and food

Old
  (#41)
Pleinairrider
AzB Silver Member
Pleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond reputePleinairrider has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 09:18 PM

Whoa, Diamond supported this project?

Last edited by Pleinairrider; 12-06-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Old
  (#42)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.

12-06-2014, 09:23 PM

I know that altho you are a new member, you can't be John Barton, because John would never say something like that.

Unless?

Old
  (#43)
SidePocketProd
AzB Silver Member

12-06-2014, 09:34 PM

QUOTE - Originally posted by Blue Hog ridr

That's very cool and possible to do with these characters. But, considering the average intelligence of viewers that do watch reality Shows, do you believe that they will be able to tell a difference.

They hear a pop top on a beer can, a bag of Doritos being torn open and they start salivating like Pavlov's Puppy.[/QUOTE]

You are right in the fact that there is a great deal of bad "reality" entertainment out there. I believe that if you find interesting characters inside this sport and tell their stories in way that an audience can connect to it, the presentation will be well received and ultimately successful. After all, we want to be entertained don't we, so let's give the public an opportunity to experience a lifestyle that is clearly still a major part of this sport.

Last edited by SidePocketProd; 12-06-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Old
  (#44)
lost
AzB Silver Member
lost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond reputelost has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidePocketProd View Post

They hear a pop top on a beer can, a bag of Doritos being torn open and they start salivating like Pavlov's Puppy.
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Professor Jonathan Gruber's thought process.

Now that is funny!
Old
  (#45)
SouthernDraw
AzB Silver Member
SouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond repute

Now that is funny! - 12-06-2014, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outre Bron View Post
That's pretty funny. Thought I remembered your post somewhere. If you click on your username and then click on "Find all posts by ..." You will find your previous post (on your own thread btw) suggesting that Lou should gamble with Stan about the legitimacy of CTE. The thread is closed, but it still shows up on your panel.

Now, I don't care about CTE. But, one thread glorifying gambling and a couple weeks later berating hustling just makes me laugh about some people that post here. One minute CTE is the devil, the next minute fans cheering in the crowd is the devil. Just wait a few weeks and he'll blame Opie Taylor. Gotta luv it!

Page 3 of 16 123 4513 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: