38242_443355300934_1893525_n.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is this really happening again? yay.

Since my original pictures are no longer visible, I'll do one of them again: John and his lovely and talented wife, Karen, made matching bags for me and my lovely and talented wife, Diane, some years back. Mine is a JBCases 4x8 leather butterfly and hers is a legal sized luxurious leather handbag.

I play at Match Up's in Fort Collins, CO.

Me and Di w/matching bags:

The case full of stuff:

The case w/all the stuff out for viewing: All sorts of goodies from pockets; jump cue; Rick Howard; Woodworth Titlist conversion; Schuler Titlist conversion (3C cue); Schrager sneaky:

John, thanks for bringing back the fun contest.

Dave

Last edited:

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
I have a 2x5/3x4 with a 3%er patch

It would normally hold 3 cues, but I just sold one to buy a new shotgun for a snowgoose hunt (conflicting hobbies LOL), but the Mike Stacey, and the jump/break (now dedicated 3 piece jump cue) will remain, and are irreplaceable in my opinion! Very happy with my setup, and has everything I need!

I don't really get out much any more... I mainly just play at home. The only poolroom I have been to since the 2k16 SBE is Georgetown Billiards in Georgetown, DE.

Last edited:

jGrz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Setup:

JB 4x8
Mike Webb Plain Jane
Mike Webb 4 Point
OB Rift
Omen Jump/Break

Mainly play out of Grand China in Salem, nh

Attachments

• 20170216_130719.jpg
    20170216_130719.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:

jGrz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Girlfriends Setup:

JB 3x6
Mike Webb 4 point
Lucasi Big Beulah 2
Poison Jump cue

Mainly play out of Grand China in salem,nh. And have a gc4 waiting to be set up

Attachments

• 20170216_131247.jpg
    20170216_131247.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 925
Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Also post where you play most to be entered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice gesture John.

I'll enter this time as I meant to years ago and never got around to it.
3 x 6 Rugged in camo bought at last years SBE
Meucci Original First brochure MO-5, 3 shafts..... I'm a test dummy on the bamboo ferrule for my local cue repair guy and so far am loving it.
J&J Jump Break
Magic chalk, tip tool, eye glasses case, old masters dozen box of chalk filled with misc junk, ear buds, cue claw, slip on bridge, book of matches.....

I play mostly around the Poconos in a couple leagues. The kids have me grounded and I only get a permission slip from the wife certain nights of the week so I take that opportunity to play some and hang out with some friends in those leagues. Don't hit the halls much anymore but when the kids are grown up I'll be back!
0782B8D5-20A9-4D38-8EDA-01DC6B4D5F85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep meaning to buy a JB, kinda wish I had one now.

Do it, you won't regret it. They really are nice cases that are pretty much the best in actual function. I have a 2x5 and 1x2 Rugged as well as a 2x4 JB interior in my leather Fields case.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Do it, you won't regret it. They really are nice cases that are pretty much the best in actual function. I have a 2x5 and 1x2 Rugged as well as a 2x4 JB interior in my leather Fields case.

have a stering case with his interior. Actually looking at buying a 4x8 fairly soon.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
I have 2 4x8 without pockets, just to store cues :), will post pics soon to increase my chance at this contest :)

simplestroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never posted a pic before so here goes. JB Rugged 3x6. Cues are Rick Howards. I've taken a couple years off so I play most of my pool in my basement but plan to get back in the game next year in SE MN. PS- This is the first nice case I have purchased and I have no plans on using anything else in the future.

Attachments

• 20170216_195744.jpg
    20170216_195744.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:

azdiamondbacks1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Older JB Butterfly 4 x 8 with Blue interior, Tim Scruggs Hoppe Cue, Predator break and jump cue. I play out of Pockets Pool And Pub in Tucson, Arizona.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1241.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1241.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 776

MnHunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mostly i play at KK billiards in Green Bay. As far as cues and JB cases go you can never have to many. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20170217_130016.jpg
    20170217_130016.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 687

JBurrows

My JB Case and contents

Here is all the stuff I fit into my JB Case while playing in my 9-Ball and 8-Ball APA league every Monday & Wednesday night respectively in South Carolina.

I hope the pictures are clear enough.

It is amazing how many items you can fit:
-Viking Fat Daddy/Crush Break/Jump cue
-Viking A586 with an eXactShot shaft plus Original shaft for A586
-12 piece Master Chalk box (in case anyone needs any)
-APA mini manuals
-Pen
-Joe Porper 4x cue holder
-My Shooting glasses (magnifiers)
-Sandman Tip shaper
-Kamui Tip Shaper
-Kamui Vue Bridge
-Kamui Shark Chalk holder
-2 piece Master chalk box (just for me)
-Molinari glove
-APA Pocket Marker

Thanks for building great cases John Barton!

Thanks,
John Burrows

JBurrows1.jpg

JBurrows2.jpg

JBurrows3.jpg

Last edited:

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
attachment.php

I guess you could say I play mostly at Stingers and BullShooters in Phoenix.......(or wherever there is a tournament I can enter pretty much Arizona, Las Vegas, Cali.)...The last tournament I played in was at Griffs in Las Vegas.

I don't carry a ton of stuff in my case....but here is my custom JB Case (dubbed by JB "The Stealth") I wanted something clean, classy, but also something that would not yell out "steal me".....It is a case that sneaks up on you....custom designed with a cell phone pocket....no snaps or buttons....all leather stitching...magnetic flip lids combined with a few zipper pouches and a secret name label sewn in that only John & I know the location of...(so don't think of stealing it)..... I have had this case for at least 5+ years with ZERO problems and works exactly as designed....It is a 3X4 case...I routinely carry 2 cues and 3 shafts....but I have had it full with three cues and 4 shafts with no problems at all.

Inside is my non descript custom break/jump cue...(can't remember the maker) and My Mark Nelson playing cue.....(fantastic unknown cue maker)

Standard extras of tip pik, leather, wax paper, bridge, chalk for the pocket.....Cell phone (not pictured) has it's own special pocket built in (two zipper pull tabs on top of the long pouch)

I love the magnetic flip lids and top....works flawless...and I am not a fan of protruding buttons or buckles....so I love that there are none.....Rubberized base makes it easy to stand up the case and is a very nice touch.........

Hindsight changes I would make to the case (if I had a chance to do another one).....If I had it to do over....I would work with JB to come up with essentially the same style case but all magnetic flip lids.....no zippers at all....all pockets would be magnetic flip lids....I think that would have to be dubbed the "Stealth Ultimate":smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20170218_092556460.jpg
    IMG_20170218_092556460.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 981
Last edited:

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Thanks John...

Hey John...
It was good talking to you again, and I really appreciate your attention to detail on this case...
Thank You,
jwe

Last edited:

CavinTan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Play: BlackPearl Custom Wrapless
Break : Mezz PB1 Wrapless Limited Edition
Jump: KaoFa Jump