Sky crushed Alex first set but there is more tonite

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
25 - 11 I believe, now the big NY boys are betting it up for a bonus set to 25 now another race to 25 has nothing to do with the 3 out of 5 set they are playing, ,
They haven't said what the coin is but the Boyz from NY don't back for pennies

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah....Alex arguably broke better but just kept messing up and got a bit unlucky. Sky’s break was off but just cruised to the finish. He jumped out to a 9-0 lead and never looked in trouble.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah....Alex arguably broke better but just kept messing up and got a bit unlucky. Sky’s break was off but just cruised to the finish. He jumped out to a 9-0 lead and never looked in trouble.
A lot of people think because of the cash that Alex is the favorite, I hardly think there is any more pressure of a money game than why Sky has endured at the MC , if he loses it certainly won't be because the moment is to big since very few have shined like he has on the big stage

I do think he's crazy to play again tonight he's now playing into the wheel house comfort zone of Filipino players they simply can play all night long , but Sky's young maybe he can fade it ,
One thing is for sure I can't good night Irene

Last edited:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of people think because of the cash that Alex is the favorite, I hardly think there is any more pressure of a money game than why Sky has endured at the MC , if he loses it certainly won't be because the moment is to big since very few have shined like he has on the big stage

I do think he's crazy to play again tonight he's now playing into the wheel house comfort zone of Filipino players they simply can play all night long , but Sky's young maybe he can fade it ,
One thing is for sure I can't good night Irene
Woodward has proven he has a gear as high as anyone as well as the confidence to play with anyone - on a 9-footer or on a bar-box. It should be interesting to see if he has the stamina.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did the bonus set happen?

I'd like to see Sky vs Alex on the big table for the cash.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It did. Alex was leading at 16 but not sure the final outcome

Alex won. 25–16. Alex wanted another set at the end but it didn’t happen. This set was a complete flip from the first. Alex had the break down again and was just running racks.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How long are these race to 25 sets lasting?

I mean it is bar table 10 ball with two of the best players on the planet.....each race to 25 took only like 3 hours. Stream started at 7ish and end at around 12:30am. Pretty fast and pretty interesting to watch actually. Both players when in stoke were just running racks like water.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex won. 25–16. Alex wanted another set at the end but it didn’t happen. This set was a complete flip from the first. Alex had the break down again and was just running racks.
Yep complete turnaround, and right into Alex's wheel house , I had Sky the favorite for the original sets , but had Alex the favorite in the second set and certainly the favorite in any other set

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To anyone who knows and I may have missed it earlier in this thread, but what were the breaking rules? Winner breaks or alternate breaks? And how about racking? Neutral racker, rack your own, opponent racks? And were they using a template, diamond wood rack or what? Thanks

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To anyone who knows and I may have missed it earlier in this thread, but what were the breaking rules? Winner breaks or alternate breaks? And how about racking? Neutral racker, rack your own, opponent racks? And were they using a template, diamond wood rack or what? Thanks

Not sure what thread has this info but from the stream:

Winner Breaks
Rack Your Own
Template
Diamond Bar Box that they moved in specifically for this match

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what thread has this info but from the stream:

Winner Breaks
Rack Your Own
Template
Diamond Bar Box that they moved in specifically for this match

Honestly, I can't think of a single establishment that has diamond minis in northern va.