any one know this buyer in

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hmm, account history with only 2 feedbacks does not look good. I can only see "CC" on his user id as it's blocked but probably wouldn't know him anyways with such short history.

Did the buyer follow through on the Runde, that was one sharp looking cue!

Last edited:

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Whatever C C stands for,

Its got the same initial as my name.

I just wanna say:

IT ISN'T ME!!!!!!!!!

In case people starts speculating..................................

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Whatever C C stands for,

Its got the same initial as my name.

I just wanna say:

IT ISN'T ME!!!!!!!!!

In case people starts speculating..................................

Funny we would even need to worry about speculation isn't it? But your right, you never know it could become the rumor of the day. It's certainly not you, whoever it was is a newbie with only 2 feedbacks. I always cringe when someone wins my auctions and they have less than 10 feedbacks. It becomes a pain in the rear if they don't honor their bid.
I hope Bill gets paid!
:thumbup:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I wonder if it's the same guy that bought the Bluegrass from BTLS?

He was from Singapore as well and never followed through.

Thats the crappy thing about Ebay now. They don't allow sellers to leave negative feedback even if the buyer doesn't follow through. Rather they buyer gets a "non-paying bidder mark." I'm sure thats scary. :rolleyes:

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
he emaild me and said that somone has been using his acct. sorry! but he emaild me as cornerstone. so he knew who i was. just another perk to cue well if somone wants befor i relist 1600 shipped that is a steal

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
he emaild me and said that somone has been using his acct. sorry! but he emaild me as cornerstone. so he knew who i was. just another perk to cue well if somone wants befor i relist 1600 shipped that is a steal

Have you considered my trade offer? - sent email w/pics to get a value check & left a phone message Thursday morning.

Dave