Places to Dine at and close to SBE?

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, Any suggestions on good places to eat at when im at SBE?

The town of King of Prussia is 15 minutes from the Expo. There are about 7 top notch Steakhouses in King of Prussia. Sullivan's, Ruths Chris, Barclay Prime, Capitol Grill, Morton's, etc.

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't have any great restaurants for you, but when you finally pull yourself away from the action tables at 1AM I'll tell you this: WaWa is your friend.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
The town of King of Prussia is 15 minutes from the Expo. There are about 7 top notch Steakhouses in King of Prussia. Sullivan's, Ruths Chris, Barclay Prime, Capitol Grill, Morton's, etc.

Add Bahama Breeze to that list.

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
Cheesesteaks?

Great thread, I was just thinking about this as an SBE virgin this year...

Tourist follow up question - what is the closest good cheese steak joint? Anything near by that is worth it?

b

DJ14.1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PJ Whelihan's (Blue Bell, PA) - Good food and open late (live music, eyecandy)
https://www.pjspub.com/about.php?loc=Blue_Bell

King of Prussia area nearby has damn near everything, but here's some quality spots not yet on the list:

Maggiano's (highly recommended for sitdown Italian)
http://www.maggianos.com/

Cheesecake Factory (KOP Mall, sitdown with a large menu, busy Fri/Sat nights)

Fox n Hound (KOP Mall area)
http://foxandhound.com/locations/king-of-prussia/
Decent food, tons of TV's, rent 9' tables / hourly, open til 2am....I think.

Cheesesteaks:
Tony Luke's King of Prussia.
Take the drive to South Philly for Geno's or Pats if you have time and want the full experience

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Pj Wheelahans opened next to expo. I like Bob Evans in expo lot
my secret spot is the perky on Brower st.which is on the street behind BJ!
they have a diamond 7' plus the best bbq in the area non smoking with cheap craft beers1

King of Prussia is a nightmare going east on 422
I tell ya to go west on 422 down the road 6 minutes to Collegeville exit all you can want there ? Providece Towne center has Margaritaville ,olive garden ,pf changs, firebirds is a great stop

continue down 422 west to Royersford exit about 12 minutes from expo there is Outback ,Applebees , and Texas Roadhouse.

there are real nice newer cheaper hotels there also . Royersford 19468
Enjoy call ahead seating available on some :thumbup:

Last edited:

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great thread, I was just thinking about this as an SBE virgin this year...

Tourist follow up question - what is the closest good cheese steak joint? Anything near by that is worth it?

b
Michael's Deli is kosher Jewish, and servers amazing sandwiches, and great breakfast. It's down 202, in King of Prussia, by FedEx Office.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't have any great restaurants for you, but when you finally pull yourself away from the action tables at 1AM I'll tell you this: WaWa is your friend.

This man spits the truth lol :thumbup::thumbup:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There are so many great restaurants in that area of king of Prussia it's to many to list. I can tell you my wife and I generally go to Ruth's Chris when she comes for the last two days. We also like Joe's Crab Shack and since they closed near where we live sometimes we go there if were not in the mood for a steak.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Sullivans and Maggiano's. If you want the top of the line - check out DelFriscos in Philly.
Jason

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Seasons 52, Maggios

MAKE RESERVATIONS before. These restaurants can be crowded.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
You think pool players can afford any of these restaurants you guys have listed?

Oh wait, only the pros can't, us regular players can.