Another revo convert..

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another convert? I forgot he doesn’t play for ob anymore. I always liked Schmidt. Always seems like a really nice guy when I got the chance to speak to him.

Attachments

• 26B6A7AD-2337-4CDD-A019-9F592A9CFADD.jpg
    26B6A7AD-2337-4CDD-A019-9F592A9CFADD.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 973

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watch. John could genuinely LOVE the Revo shaft, but some will say that he's only using it for sponsorship money.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watch. John could genuinely LOVE the Revo shaft, but some will say that he's only using it for sponsorship money.

That’s genuinely expected in other sports but in pool it’s terrible lol You don’t have to play with revo if you play for predator. They have plenty of shafts to choose from.

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
That’s genuinely expected in other sports but in pool it’s terrible lol You don’t have to play with revo if you play for predator. They have plenty of shafts to choose from.

I would think they’d be pushing him to play with the latest and greatest not an old 314-3.

I like the way the Revo plays but I’m to vain and think it’s looks terrible on my Runde’s:D

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to see JS match up and / or play more... maybe with the sponsorship $$ he now can?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone here truly take pro pool player product endorsements at face value?

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 701

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If every pro on tour started using the Revo, it would mean squat to me. Every one of them
could whoop me using a broomstick with a piece of belt leather glued to it!

I would like to try one someday and evaluate it for myself.
(The Revo.... not the broomstick)

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Almost every US dealer is out-of-stock/backordered. One pops-up on fleabay every now and then.

People are selling or raffleing them on Facebook for 700+ and dummies are buying them. Hell for 500 I'm all in but not those prices just because of supply and demand. Mind you the 700 are used ones no less.

There is a Becue for sale on Facebook with 2 of the 5.1 shafts for 900.

Pangit

Banned
People are selling or raffleing them on Facebook for 700+ and dummies are buying them. Hell for 500 I'm all in but not those prices just because of supply and demand. Mind you the 700 are used ones no less.

There is a Becue for sale on Facebook with 2 of the 5.1 shafts for 900.

They are like cabbage patch dolls.

P.S. The OP needs to learn how to fit pics so his thread isn't as big and wide as the price of a Revo shaft.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Almost every US dealer is out-of-stock/backordered. One pops-up on fleabay every now and then.

I see them on my Facebook feed every day. Not sure if they're good deals or not, but they're definitely available.

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they like anything ?

I'm wondering when EVERY pro started to dislike every cue they play with, and
play exactly the same no matter what they use, house cue, broom handle,
mop handle, handlebar, doesn't matter. If they say they like it we all know
that they are lying and are just saying that because they get millions of
dollars, a trunk load of free cues and a canned ham every holiday. It seems
to me that these cue makers must be the dumbest people on earth to
give away all of this money and GOD knows what else with absolutely zero
return for their money, because we all know that NO ONE has ever bought
a cue because some pro uses it and says he likes it. Has anyone, not me
because I know they hate it and play the same with anything they use.
jack

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If every pro on tour started using the Revo, it would mean squat to me. Every one of them
could whoop me using a broomstick with a piece of belt leather glued to it!

I would like to try one someday and evaluate it for myself.
(The Revo.... not the broomstick)

Lol exactly. I always crack up when someone wants to play with a cue that efferin does. Like somehow that’s going to make them better.

I think in this instance the revo is so different from anything out there that when pro’s start use it .. especially pros that aren’t paid to... you feel like maybe thier is something to the hit. At the end of the day if you don’t like the way it hits or feels then it’s not the cue for you. No matter who plays with it!

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are like cabbage patch dolls.

P.S. The OP needs to learn how to fit pics so his thread isn't as big and wide as the price of a Revo shaft.

Awe little snow flake I’m sorry :crying: you must be a really miserable human being. lol I don’t hear you say anything positive. Everything that doesn’t fit in your vision of what you believe makes you super angry. Buck up little camper .. every day isn’t rainy.