DCC 9-ball updates

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
AZB’s KMRunout had a tremendous match against Chris Melling. Kerry had the lead midway through the match, and he had an exellent shot at 3-fouling Melling.

9-7 Melling, but Kerry was a shot here or there from getting there. Fantastic match!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB’s KMRunout had a tremendous match against Chris Melling. Kerry had the lead midway through the match, and he had an exellent shot at 3-fouling Melling.

9-7 Melling, but Kerry was a shot here or there from getting there. Fantastic match!

I heard that too.

I was getting a cake ready when it was7-7.

Nice fightin, km!

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks Freddie. I got some rolls and played well at times. Actually had an even better chance at 3 fouling him earlier...left a look at a rail and he made a great kick. Botched shape on an 8 ball way deep in the corner pocket to get to the 9. Long tough cut almost out of the jaws of the opposite corner. Missed. Would have put me on the hill!!

Would have been the greatest notch on my belt...wish I could have got there. Still quite happy with the way I played and held up against a player of that caliber. Thanks for the kind words!

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Freddie. I got some rolls and played well at times. Actually had an even better chance at 3 fouling him earlier...left a look at a rail and he made a great kick. Botched shape on an 8 ball way deep in the corner pocket to get to the 9. Long tough cut almost out of the jaws of the opposite corner. Missed. Would have put me on the hill!!

Would have been the greasiest notch on my belt...wish I could have got there. Still quite happy with the way I played and held up against a player of that caliber. Thanks for the kind words!

KMRUNOUT

Hanging with the big boys, very cool! :smile:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3rd

Alex vs Mike Dechaine
Shaw vs Filler

400 players and the first 3 matches, Alex gets JL Chang and Dechaine.

Last edited:

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Would have been the greatest notch on my belt...wish I could have got there. Still quite happy with the way I played and held up against a player of that caliber. Thanks for the kind words!

KMRUNOUT

So cool, Kerry! What a dream!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3rd rd

Shaw beats Filler
Dechaine knocks Alex out.

No MOT for Alex no matter outcome of 1p.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rd 4

Mike Dechaine vs Dennis now.

Crazy how some players has played a couple top 10 players.

Gorst v Thorpe
Toasty v Sky

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you! I have been following on Roys page but quality not same as PPV. They have totally ignored the 9 ball …., Why?

That's a good stream angle, but non elite players.

I'm guessing today is all 1p. Would love to see dennis vs dechaine.