Mezz Cues - Choice of Shafts!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Have two excellent Mezz cues, one with the standard shaft and one with the WD700. Shafts are interchangeable, pick the cue you like and the shaft you prefer. One is Bolivian rosewood $450, and the other is black or grey stained maple, SOLD. Both are in excellent condition.

MezzJoint.jpg

MezzFull.jpg

NewmezzFull.jpg
NewMezzJoint.jpg
NewmezzButt.jpg

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Nice cues.

Would you consider selling just the dark stained maple butt only? I have a Deep Impact Pro shaft that I want to use as a break cue. I sold an EC-7 cue to friend who needed a cue and now I'm without.

Thanks for your time,
Chris

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Perhaps?

Maybe someone here can use a Mezz shaft, then no problem selling the butt only.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
Nice cues.

Would you consider selling just the dark stained maple butt only? I have a Deep Impact Pro shaft that I want to use as a break cue. I sold an EC-7 cue to friend who needed a cue and now I'm without.

Thanks for your time,
Chris

I know the guy you sold that EC-7 too. He's a great dude. Smart as hell...and handsome, to boot!! :thumbup:

Rodcar - PM sent to ya, sir.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Both?

Both cues still available. Sorry for my poor pictures. These cues are in excellent condition and look much better.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Dark Cue

Dark stained cue with WD 700 shaft is still available. The rosewood cue is back in my collection and no longer available.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Either One!

Will now sell either cue. Need to make room for a flood of cues coming. Take your pick. Will not sell butt or shaft separate, that was a fiasco.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Thanks!

Thanks Randall, yes these are both great players, hybrid shaft or no they hit'em good.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Price

Mezz has had a significant price increase on their cues. Will hold the price here for a little longer. Great value here. Option of either shaft with either cue. WD 700 shaft lists for $270 alone.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Making Room

Would like to sell one this week to make room for a number of cues I have coming in. Take your pick. Mezz just had a significant price increase, the 700 shaft retails for $270 alone. Both these cues play great!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Selling One!

Just need to sell one to finance a Buss cue I have coming. Will have my Buss sneaky bar cue conversion for sale if interested.