Mr 600

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always offer to play ‘all fouls’, but no one ever wants take me up on it. I know refereed pro tournaments still use those rules, but I’ll bet few of John’s action opponents are anxious to (likely, as a result, we will all eventually become too clumsy to effectively compete against someone like Willie, who played that way all his life and never had to think twice about it).
Should John thus get a pass? It’s a different world now, and his high run is a different record.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure that John will adhere to high production values and release a video that will delight those who wish to study and learn from his historic run. For the serious student of the game, it will have been worth the wait.
Well I highly doubt you can have a high production level of a video given the camera equipment used not much better than a iPhone
Wasn't he doing these runs live in the beginning or was those released afterwards

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to know a guy who would use the nomenclatures 'no one', everyone, and or everybody when he was trying to sell his idea - when one person was reluctant to agree with him. He was a telemarketer phone sales person and not a happy dude. I think this tactic/hustle worked well for him when he was trying to pressure weak minded individuals into buying a vacation over the telephone. I may not be super smart, but grouping everyone into yer mandatory sharking club - won't due. People are not all the same, also there is a difference between being upset at an error - vs blatant sharking, I may not be the one to fill Mosconi's shoes - but John schmtt certainly ain't either. I guess I should say not 'everyone' will fall for that kind of narrow minded thinking. Please take me off yer sales pitch list. I shark ' no one' and players that do degrade themselves into such petty antics - only do so out of desperation - when they see the doors of victory closing for them.

Danny, Danny, you have to quit picking on John Schmidt. Don't you remember you forgave him a long time ago?

You figured out what his problem was and forgave him.

Here is your quote: "It is an evil judgmental spirit working through John that made him act the way he did. I forgive him." Danny Harriman

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not remember MAD magazine too well, this is the best I have to offer you Jay until their phony video surfaces big mony bank pool playah - toopay Jay. If the bca asks you to jump - do you ask how high? If I were you I would not show any footage of his antics during our tar match ups, that would not even be politically correct.

I haven't been a member of the BCA for over 20 years, but nice try anyway. By the way I have absolutely nothing to do with John or his video! Sorry to say Danny, but you come off like a little bit of a looney tune on here. Everything is some kind of conspiracy and everyone is biased against you. Poor baby Danny, no one wants to play with you. It's no wonder why.

I offered to stake you once but that offer is off the table now. You could play like God but you're still worthless in my book. Good luck in the solitary life you are now living, far away from all the pool meanies.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He really is a different man these days. But I guess that's where one ends up when everyone and everything exists to make his life bad.

No skin off my teeth.

I haven't been a member of the BCA for over 20 years, but nice try anyway. By the way I have absolutely nothing to do with John or his video! Sorry to say Danny, but you come off like a little bit of a looney tune on here. Everything is some kind of conspiracy and everyone is biased against you. Poor baby Danny, no one wants to play with you. It's no wonder why.

I offered to stake you once but that offer is off the table now. You could play like God but you're still worthless in my book. Good luck in the solitary life you are now living, far away from all the pool meanies.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
He really is a different man these days. But I guess that's where one ends up when everyone and everything exists to make his life bad.

I've never actually seen him be normal. Too many chem-trails raining on his flat-earth from the BCA corporate jets I guess.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Operating on same level as opposition. $hitPots are designed to be filled to the brim, no? I will stir them if they're not stinking. The rules have been consistent since 1910. Playing by them is acknowledged. Not playing by the rules will not be acknowledged. Que Sara, Sara.

You are relying on an assumption about Willie's run that is of unknown certainty.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
You on the other hand are relying on an assumption about John's run. All of his runs were of the same quality, no rules applied. There is no Mr200, no Mr400 and certainly no Mr600, or nothing in-between those No's. So there, you have it in a nutshell. end of story. No need to reply, I'm outta here, but still lurking. You can have the last say, for now. :boring2:

It’s hard to tell if you’re actually trolling. At first I was sure you were. And that you were most likely “Balls” as well. I still think you’re balls but I’m starting to worry you might actually believe what you’re saying here. No rules? He used a legal break shot to continue his run, he didn’t just spread the next rack out nice and neat or 8 ball break them and keep shooting. He didn’t fluke any balls in or jump anything.

All the important rules were followed on the runs I’ve seen. It’s a high run attempt. It starts from a bih break shot and then it goes just like a regular run in a straight pool match. This is easy stuff to grasp.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s hard to tell if you’re actually trolling. At first I was sure you were. And that you were most likely “Balls” as well. I still think you’re balls but I’m starting to worry you might actually believe what you’re saying here. No rules? He used a legal break shot to continue his run, he didn’t just spread the next rack out nice and neat or 8 ball break them and keep shooting. He didn’t fluke any balls in or jump anything.

All the important rules were followed on the runs I’ve seen. It’s a high run attempt. It starts from a bih break shot and then it goes just like a regular run in a straight pool match. This is easy stuff to grasp.
Unlike Lou, who has maintained the position that he wants to see the vid before buying in, xradatardx wants 626 held to a standard that cannot be verified.

Maybe he had a head injury at some point?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
93 La Open

Your last comments are what a west coast hack would sayJay, I will say this for ya - the 93 La Open (your event) was the best tournament I ever entered, the draw was on an open projector and out in the open for everyone to see. It was first class - all the way and a beautiful venue. Your comments here bout believing sumthin' u ain't seen are painfully normal politically correct hack stuff. You house overseas players to beat up on USA's best - good for you - I no mind playin best in the world -ain't scared. I know uh little of yer story and realizr you and John have alot in common. Maybe just another day at the office 4 you - not me, I do not enjoy making jokes out of fake news. I know you better now, I would be willing to bet that you do have some ties that bind you into saying Schmidt's run is real - even if he did foul and replace ball's later on. Your too intelligent to believe sumthin you ain't seen before - without visual proof - so I know where your loyalties lay or lie. oh and I ain't hear to make friend's necessarily - particularly the ones that believe everythin they hear - before proof is available. I don't want you as my backer and seriously doubt Dennis (overseas player u adopted) can win playing me in full rack bank or 3 cushion and maybe not even 14.1. adios

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yer gettin like deep state dean

Jazzyjeff84 yer gettin to be like deep state dean (not answering my question), I honestly have a question for you to answer. If John fouled or moved an object ball or ball's during this 'so called' new world record - do you think that hurts the legitimacy or integrity of the run? I truly am interested in your opinion. WELCOME TO MY 'MATE TRICKS'. 'phony bologni knews er'. That's a check to ya jazzyjeff84

Last edited:

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your last comments are what a west coast hack would sayJay, I will say this for ya - the 93 La Open (your event) was the best tournament I ever entered, the draw was on an open projector and out in the open for everyone to see. It was first class - all the way and a beautiful venue. Your comments here bout believing sumthin' u ain't seen are painfully normal politically correct hack stuff. You house overseas players to beat up on USA's best - good for you - I no mind playin best in the world -ain't scared. I know uh little of yer story and realizr you and John have alot in common. Maybe just another day at the office 4 you - not me, I do not enjoy making jokes out of fake news. I know you better now, I would be willing to bet that you do have some ties that bind you into saying Schmidt's run is real - even if he did foul and replace ball's later on. Your too intelligent to believe sumthin you ain't seen before - without visual proof - so I know where your loyalties lay or lie. oh and I ain't hear to make friend's necessarily - particularly the ones that believe everythin they hear - before proof is available. I don't want you as my backer and seriously doubt Dennis (overseas player u adopted) can win playing me in full rack bank or 3 cushion. adios

Pretty sure Orcollo would swim across the Pacific naked..with bowling balls shackled to his ankles to get action with you.

In fact...in his upcoming match with Shane....Dennis is now booking late night action after his daily sets with Shane. Hurry up ...he might still have a 6am slot available.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Pretty sure Orcollo would swim across the Pacific naked..with bowling balls shackled to his ankles to get action with you.

In fact...in his upcoming match with Shane....Dennis is now booking late night action after his daily sets with Shane. Hurry up ...he might still have a 6am slot available.

Another nobody who probly cannot make a ball in the ocean, your painfully normal mediocrity has been noted. If u think orcolla is stealing yer wrong.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
another person with a computer

Another nobody who probly cannot make a ball in the ocean, your painfully normal mediocrity has been noted. If u think orcolla is stealing playing me in any of the disciplines I just mentioned - yer wrong and yes yer overseas hero player u worship could sink into the deep blue. If him and Jay come to MO - I will play them a set of bank and 3 cushion. Maybe u would like to try ye luck - oh - let me make a prediction u just type on a computer and are bitter towards pro players.

Last edited:

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another nobody who probly cannot make a ball in the ocean, your painfully normal mediocrity has been noted. If u think orcolla is stealing playing me in any of the disciplines I just mentioned - yer wrong and yes yer overseas hero player u worship could sink into the deep blue. If him and Jay come to MO - I will play them a set of bank and 3 cushion. Maybe u would like to try ye luck - oh - let me make a prediction u just type on a computer and are bitter towards pro players.

"Road Runner Sound Effect "

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Jazzyjeff84 yer gettin to be like deep state dean (not answering my question), I honestly have a question for you to answer. If John fouled or moved an object ball or ball's during this 'so called' new world record - do you think that hurts the legitimacy or integrity of the run? I truly am interested in your opinion. WELCOME TO MY 'MATE TRICKS'. 'phony bologni knews er'. That's a check to ya jazzyjeff84

Personally no, I wouldn’t care if he nudged a ball or two as long as it wasn’t a tied up ball that all the sudden goes. As for ‘officially’ I really can’t say either way, I’m just an ex vagabond that likes to move balls towards a single pocket. Mate

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep

Personally no, I wouldn’t care if he nudged a ball or two as long as it wasn’t a tied up ball that all the sudden goes. As for ‘officially’ I really can’t say either way, I’m just an ex vagabond that likes to move balls towards a single pocket. Mate

Sloppy neus' is related to sloppy play - so that is what I thought. 14.1 = call pocket.
526 = Willie Mosconi's Official record. Don't think that Mosconi fumbled around and played sloppy accidentally fumbling into balls and then replacing them - that is for cheats. Like a say sloppy news = sloppy play and I could tell u did not know much about the art Straight Pool and how it is supposed to be played. Might be interesting to take a vote on who thinks it's standard procedure to move balls around with your hand accidentally and then replace them - only those who know the official rules of 14.1 would be allowed to vote. Feed yer head jazzyjeff84. They are right that john's run is a 'different type of run' than Mosconi's. One player was a true Champion of the classic game, schmidt is a paper chamion who pester's along in an open field trying to avoid the hawks. Thanks for the honest and prompt response though.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Sloppy neus' is related to sloppy play - so that is what I thought. 14.1 = call pocket.
526 = Willie Mosconi's Official record. Don't think that Mosconi fumbled around and played sloppy accidentally fumbling into balls and then replacing them - that is for cheats. Like a say sloppy news = sloppy play and I could tell u did not know much about the art Straight Pool and how it is supposed to be played. Might be interesting to take a vote on who thinks it's standard procedure to move balls around with your hand accidentally and then replace them - only those who know the official rules of 14.1 would be allowed to vote. Feed yer head jazzyjeff84. They are right that john's run is a 'different type of run' than Mosconi's. One player was a true Champion of the classic game, schmidt is a paper chamion who pester's along in an open field trying to avoid the hawks. Thanks for the honest and prompt response though.

Lol. It’s a high run. I know the rules of game play just fine. And do you consider it in the realm of possible reality that John didn’t, in fact, move any balls accidentally?

Mosconi was good at straight pool, probably the best that will ever live unless the game makes a serious comeback. He probably could’ve made more than 526 with an effort but he didn’t, at least never officially. The record is just for the most consecutive balls run so John now has that record “officially” pending unofficial investigation. It’s the making of hundreds of balls in a row without missing that is the meat and taters here.