T-Rex- Schmidt...live

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Thanks for the update. From what I saw Schmidt was down 0-2, so he must have come back 3 straight.

He did, and apparently he was down 2-0 in games and 7-4 in the ball count at one point. Then he ran 626 and out.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Schmidt's win over T-Rex really legit? I clicked on the link but the match was not there?

The Russians must be involved here. Somebody call Adam Schiff to get to the bottom of it.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Schmidt's win over T-Rex really legit? I clicked on the link but the match was not there?

The Russians must be involved here. Somebody call Adam Schiff to get to the bottom of it.

It is legit.

I watched it.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finals on now.
Ian Costello(sp) vs John
Their first match in this tournament was great.
Ian is aggressive and fun to watch.
Never watched him play before.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

I don’t know if you’ve found it yet or not but if you search the Facebook for “Tony Chohan hard times” you should be able to find it.

The match is split up in 2 parts. The first is 2/3 the way into a video that starts with Amar Kang playing somebody, the stream went out with tony up 2-0 and the second half you can find labeled tony vs John hill/hill or something similar.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He did, and apparently he was down 2-0 in games and 7-4 in the ball count at one point. Then he ran 626 and out.

Tony made a real mess out of the end game. It should have been 3-0 but John is a super player in 14.1 and 1P and you just can’t give John any air. I wouldn’t be surprised if Schmidt beat Tony in a race to 40 in 1P. Last year at Derby on the table that was off to the side John was at -7 or something and kept chipping away and won that game and match. I played John once in NYC before he was MR 400 and took the worst 1P beating I ever had.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony made a real mess out of the end game. It should have been 3-0 but John is a super player in 14.1 and 1P and you just can’t give John any air. I wouldn’t be surprised if Schmidt beat Tony in a race to 40 in 1P. Last year at Derby on the table that was off to the side John was at -7 or something and kept chipping away and won that game and match. I played John once in NYC before he was MR 400 and took the worst 1P beating I ever had.

He beat Scott Frost for the Derby City title several years back and has been a very good one pocket player for years. He just won the Markulis Memorial at Hard Times today, and there were some top players there with 62 entries. The nine ball drew 140+ players.